Where Are You?

Enid POV

"I'm sorry to ask again Ms.Sinclair but we do need to know when was the last time you saw your fiancé" I looked up at police officer with a puzzled look on my face.

"why are you asking me this?" I asked with a bit of worry in my voice.

He sighed looked down at with a sad glint in his eyes. "Detective Addams went missing after her  shift yesterday afternoon" he said in a Serious tone "her car was found this morning parked a few blocks away which has lead us to believe that she never came home last night"

My blood ran cold as he was saying this to me "We have all units on the lookout so please try to calm down. I'm sure—" he said looking down like he's upset about her disappearing, i stood up and yanked him by his shirt caller harshly.

"My fiance Is missing! And you're telling me to calm down!?" he pushed me away glaring at me as he straight his shirt out."look here ma'am i am just as worried about her as you are!"

I glared at him "What are you to her?" he smiled sadly,Clenching his fist, angrily "she's my older sister".

Sister?—she never mentioned she had any siblings. "She was going to introduce me to you on the wedding." I smiled a bit "so do believe, When i say that i will find her no matter what it takes" I nodded as he started to make his way to the door "i'm coming with you" he turned around eyes widened. "Look she is my fiance and I will not just here doing nothing while she could be kidnapped" he smiled and nodded "i see why she chose you now" i nodded "what's your're name by the way?" i asked as i filled him out the station "pugsley addams"

Wednesday POV

*buzzing* hum? Wha–what's–that buzzing?. I opened my eyes,looking around trying to figure out where I was. "Ah you're awake–good–good– im just about done here" i looked to my side confused "w–what–a-are–you–d-doing? Who are you?" he smiled as he lifted a tattoo gun "i'm just a guy that was passing by and you just happened to catch my attention" i looked at my side there was a date today's date i think? "W-what's that date that you tattooed" his grin got even bigger "oh thats today's date take it as a parting gift" i glared at him "what do you want from me?" He walked over to me and handcuffed my hands, then threw me off the table I was just on. I grunted in pain from the impact "i'm just going to torture you a bit for an hour or two then well take a little trip outside". He took out another pair of handcuffs, then cuffed my feet as well.

He pulled me up by the handcuffs on my hands and pulled a chain down and chained the cuffs to it. I tried to nudge him away but sadly failed. "See now you might as well give up there is no getting out of here wednesday'' i glared at him harder "how do you–" he smiled as he clicked a button on a remote he had a hand "oh i know a lot about you Wednesday Addams so i know how much you loveee your dear fiance now right?" I pulled on the chains making my wrist bleed "You leave her out of this! Whatever I did has nothing to do with her" he laughed "Of course I'm not that heartless to leave a kid parentless"... Parentless? "Oh yeah forgot to mention i'm a close friend of enids she mentioned something about her being pregnant"  my eyes widened i pulled on both chains making my wrist bleed more. "Ooooh feisty aren't ya" I spit at him as he came closer to me. His grin fell as he wiped his face and pulled out a pocket knife,cutting my thigh. I let out a wince of pain. "I am going to enjoy my time torturing you" I glared at him "be a fucking man and tell who the hell you are! Coward hiding behind a mask".

"Oh sorry nice to meet you again wednesday" he said, taking off his mask that covered everything by his mouth. "Im Ajax Petropoulos" my eyes widened in shock. "You took enid from me and if i can't have her no one should" i looked down in anger... I pulled on the chains again but it's no use, it's just making my wrist bleed even more. "Don't worry it will all be over soon willa". He came closer to me showing me the knife "don't call me that '' he stabbed the knife into my arm and cut a line along my whole arm. I tried my best to ignore it and focussed on how to get myself out of these chains. He did the same to the other arm. I was using a trick my father taught me when I was little. He must have noticed because kneed me in my stomach with his right leg. I coughed as the air left me then he went crazy and started punching me left and right. I'm sure I even heard a few ribs crack and then punched my face making my nose bleed. "I think you've had enough anyway I'm not a monster" he grabbed a hammer and swung it at my leg dislocating my knee. I screamed at the immense pain. "Just to make sure you don't run when we're outside"  he then put a cloth over my mouth. Then it all went black.

—---------------------------------------------------

I woke up to a pain in my left side. I coughed spitting out blood. "Finally! It's been thirty minutes!" I rolled my eyes "sorry to make you wait asshole" he rolled his eyes as he picked me up and threw me in a barrel i yelped in pain he closed the lid securing it. The barrel was kicked into what I assume is a hole. 'Okay,think addams you have a fiance and a baby on the way you gotta get out of this one alive' i looked around looking for a Hatch! I started to undo the rope that he tied around my hands. I managed my hands were still bleeding but as of right now that does not matter. I put my hand on the hatch and pushed up as hard as I could. I got it unlocked and pushed up again opening the lid and sand started to fall onto me. I used my remaining strength. To pull myself up ignoring all the pain in my chest from the probably broken ribs. I laid on the hard ground for a bit then crawled to where there are two big rocks next to each other. I put my dislocated leg in between them then took off my belt and bit down on it and twisted my leg back in place. I rested for a bit before ripping off a sleeve and tying it around my knee with a few branches. "I'll kill him if that's the last thing i do"

Enid POV

"Okay everyone! We have some info before my sister disappeared she was looking into someone named Ajax Petropolous she mentioned to me that he's been acting weird around enid here so that she was going to look into him a bit" said pugsley throwing a document on the table "we have a warrant to look sound his property which mean the field house he's at the moment" i nodded as we all stood up and went to a different police car. I went with pugs ''okay let's hope we are there in time. I have a feeling that he has something to so with my sister's disappearance. "I looked down and my hand that were laying on my thigh." She better be okay we need her" he took a glance at me "we? Are you pregnant?" I nodded and he smiled sadly "we'll find her, and one thing about wednesday is that she is smart and a fighter" i nodded agreeing with him.

—-----------------------------------

We made it to the property and knocked on the door and no one opened. Pugley kicked the door down "Mr.Petrapolis come out with your hands up we just have some questions' ' ajax walked out smiling "oh is this about wednesday? Oh she's probably dead by now" one of the officers tackled him to the ground putting handcuffs on him "where is she?!" I asked, pissed "I buried her alive she probably already suffocated to death" pugsley kicked him in the stomach as i slapped him "why...?" he just smiled mockingly "she stole you from me" i glared at him as i followed pugsley out the door. "Look Around The Property For Her quickly!!!" all officers nodded and ran off. I looked around and saw a motorcycle–must be ajax;'s i got on it and turned the key staring at it. I signaled for pugs to get on. He climbed on and I rode around the property looking for her.

Enid POV

I speed up the bike, both of them looking for the missing goth. It's been thirty minutes and still nothing, they called for air units. A dark haired woman came into view as she was leaning onto a tree. I stopped the bike and ran over to her. She cupped the girl's face and she was bruised badly and her leg seems swollen, especially her knee. "Babe?... baby open your eyes–" nothing "wednesday please" i shook her a bit. Pugsley was behind the whole time. Tears started steaming down my cheeks. "Wends please!! This is not funny, open your eyes!!" I felt my hand on my cheek. I looked at her smiling, glad that she was okay. "C-c-cara–mia? Enid that you?" she asked a bit lost "yes!yes! It's me baby i'm here you'll be okay"a few tears started streaming down her face she pulled me closer to her sobbing. "I thought I was never going to see y'all again!" I hugged her back until she calmed down a bit.

The ambulance is here pugsley carried her back to the ambulance on his back. "Thank you guys for saving me... from dying of dehydration". I nodded, smiling in relief. "I love you and no matter what happens i'll always find you" she let a tear fall "i'm so glad that i get to live to at least meet our little one" my eyes widen "you knew" she shook her head "ajax told me before he threw me in a barrel" i heart sank "im okay cara mia its okay im fine" i nodded sadly "just promise to take care me until my bones heal okay?" I nodded , smiling sadly as pugs handed her to the paramedics. They loaded her on and drove off. "Thank you for making her happy. I've never seen her cry in front of anyone else but me you really are special" i nudged his shoulder "there's a reason why she proposed" he chuckled in return. "True"

"Promise to take care of her?"

"promise"