2 : Fed Up

⚠️ Cursing - inappropriate words ⚠️

Author's pov:

He sighed, already looking tired, but not only from his long day.

Here we go again..

The members decided to spend the rest of their day at home, after such a long tiring day of practising the choreography and as well going through the lyrics to make sure everything is perfect for thier new song that will be preformed on their next concert. Just snuggling and watching a korean drama that just came out, with English subtitles for Felix and Chan to understand better and enjoy more.

Jisung wasn't in the mood today, it was obvious. With his slumped shoulders and gloomy look. And the black bags under his eyes.

He already woke up grumpy, with his almost now usaul routine of crying himeself to sleep like the crybaby he is, he didn't get that much of sleep and has been closing his eyes the moment he can. So the others were getting kinda annoyed by it. That they have to keep waking him up and pushing him from them when he sleeps on their shoulders unintentionally. They even called him 'lazy ass' to prove how much they were bothered.

And then, he was scolded hard by their choreographer, for forgeting a little move in the choreography but no one said anything about it, and it only made his mood worse with hearing them say that it's not unusual for him to forget literaly anything.

And of course, nobody made an effort to comfort him, not like he's not used to it.

And now with the others cuddled up on the couch while the rest are on the carpet but he was sitting on a single arm chair alone and was a few feat away from them, he was getting too frustrated. He's just a few meters away, why not invite him?

It hurts when your family, your everything, avoids you for no good reason, and it honestly wasn't helping that he just has to sit alone feeling lonely, as usual, While the others are enjoying themselves with each other.

Then, with his last bit of courage, after a long mental fight with his inner thoughts, he decides to give it a try and ask.

"Um.. Guys..?"

The others barely looked his way, pretending to be too focused on the drama playing on thier TV.

Though seungmin, who didn't want to be as cruel as the others, looked towards the nervous boy with a raised eyebrow.

"What.."

Seungmin said then, showing Jisung that he was indead listening to him.

The boy slowly got nervous again.
Playing with his fingers while looking down on the floor. immediately thinking of a excuse to try and get his plan to work.

"Ahh.. I'm a little cold..,
Can i join you in that cuddle..?"

Apon hearing his answer, a few of them turned their heads from the screen to his direction, but he wasn't sure what to think about the expressions they had.

While the rest just pretended to not care, while listening secretly.
They don't want to be the ones who end up beside the boy while he acts all clingy like he is usually.