13 : Distractions

(Han Jisung, The beauty of all beauties^)

⚠️ Cursing - inappropriate words ⚠️
(Maybe Not)

Author's pov :

Coming out of the hallway to the living room, Chan and Jisung was met with two completely different reactions.

Changbin, Hyunjin and Felix had a smirk that said 'I told you so'.

While Minho, Seungmin and Jeongin stood there with wide eyes.

The younger really managed to get Chan out of his room. Well it wasn't really a surprise, Chan will always not be able to resist his first child. Not like the rest of them can resist him either anyway.

"Woah, hyung, I thought you'll join eventually"

Minho mocked, sending a light glare to the older who didn't even pay attention to him, his eyes only set on Jisung with a whipped smile.

"C'mon now guys! This fort wasn't built for nothing!"

Felix said, and a loud sigh could be heard from Chan.

"Who even builds forts in the beginning of the day.."

"We do"

Seungmin replied nonchalantly, walking past them and entering the fort. The others went in right behind him.

After a while when all were settled in and was now bickering on what movie genre to watch, Changbin started grumbling which caught Jisung's attention.

"I should've brought some water instead of focusing on snacks.... My feet hurts god damn it..."

Jisung looked at Changbin who looked annoyed while narrowing his eyes at the bags of chips beside him. Like the poor plastic container was the reason he had forgot his water. Even though he's pretty good at remembering every detail of the day, he couldn't remember a glass of water.

Typical stray kid behaviour.

Jisung just waited a little, when he made sure they were all busy with something, he slowly got up and walked out of the room. Though he thought wrong as the moment he got up, all eyes were on him but he didn't even notice.

"Hannie...? Hey, you can choose the movie just don't leave!"

Hyunjin quickly said before Jisung could get out of the door. The younger turned his head to look at them, feeling flustered when he found them all staring at him.

"I-I'll just get something.."

He watched as relief was brought upon each of their faces.

"Ah, ok Sungie"

Chan said with a smile, and the squirrel-like male just quickly went out the door. He might has to get used to having all the attention on him. Because back then, he wouldn't get the slightest bit of it. So getting surprised when all of them are looking at you with love sick gazes is an understandment.