11 : Inseparable

⚠️ Cursing - inappropriate words ⚠️

Author's pov :

"Hey Hannie?"

"Yeah?"

"Where is your members?"

Perth said as he was in the kitchen, having looked all around the shared house and not found one of the boys. Jisung who was up in his shared room with Jeongin, taking some clothes from there since he plans on staying with Perth in his room, came down to check. He didn't find anyone just as his bestfriend said. Just then Perth came out of the kitchen with a glass of apple juice, looking completely unbothered. Not like he cares much about them anyway. He is rather glad that they aren't forcing Jisung to talk to them. Jisung squinted his eyes at the glass before he gave an unimpressed look to his older bestfriend.

"This is Jeongin's, isn't it? Phi, he doesn't like to share his favourite juice.."

"Hm..... I mean he'll never know right? And I know you won't snitch on me"

He said with a small smile before he slipped into the living room, leaving Jisung to sigh and just shake his head. He jumped when he heard the doorbell ring. That's a little strange. If the others are back shouldn't they use their keys? Is it some crazy fan that followed them till here?

"Maybe their hands aren't free Hanji, you should open the door"

The older said still in the living room, as if he was reading right through Jisung's mind. He might not like them or want Jisung to be near them but he isn't that cold hearted to leave them struggling outside in the cold. The younger nodded to himself before he opened the door. He didn't have time to register who is it before he was brought into a tight hug. Jisung knows this warmth and big arms very well.

"Manager-nim!"

The older laughed as Jisung tightened the hug more if that's even possible. Perth peaked from the living room's door only to frown. He's not sure if he should trust the new male. But Jisung is hugging him, that means he's no harm right? He walked to stand beside them, the older turned his head to look at the male he didn't see before- oh, he actually did. He just remembered where he saw him.

"Your the male the social media was blowing up about?"

Skz-ji said as he eyed Perth up and down. The built up male only nodded while bowing slightly, since StrayKid's manager was older than him. The older only acknowledged him with a nod before turning back to Jisung.

"You little devil, how can you leave me like that without telling me why and and not saying goodbye, you thought I would've survived three months without you?"

The younger only looked down sheepishly.

"I'm sorry hyung, I had an urgent matter at home..."

The manager looked sadly at Jisung before he patted his back and went to the living room. Perth following them quietly like a puppy.

They sat back at the couch, Jisung telling his manager about everything and every detail of what he did in Malaysia. The older just nods while smiling and sometimes replying verbally. But honestly Perth felt as if he was sitting with two girls gossiping.