26 : Guess Who's Back

⚠️Cursing - inappropriate words⚠️

Author's pov :

"Han ah, what exactly have you done to Hyunjin?"

"What?"

The blonde in question turned to look at their tallest sitting on the couch, paying no attention to Jeongin who was rambling beside him about how annoying Seungmin is.

Which is wierd because Hyunjin always pays attention to whatever the maknae says, biasing problems.

Well not exactly, all of them bias and love to spoil their maknae.

The weirder thing was that the main dancer was staring at nothing, all while the tip of his fingers would linger a bit on his lips before giggling quietly and softly to himself, the pink dust of a blush clearly evident on his cheeks.

That action had been repeated for four times so far.

"Oh.."

"Oh? Did something happen yesterday?"

It was all clear with how the younger shook his head frantically and tried to hide the shy smile and blush on his face.

"You know we would understand of you didn't want to share it, we were just worried about Hyunjin"

Changbin reassured as he messed up Jisung's hair, ruffling it until the blonde was whining and it was completely ruined.

"Anyway, we have a Vlive today, we'll do it in the living room since we are too tired to go to the company, just make sure to stay at yours and Jeongin's room, ok baby?"

The leader mumbled tiredly while drinking his morning coffee, Jisung only nodded and smiled.

"Hyungie~"

Speaking of the devil.

"Hyunjin hyung wasn't listening to me! Can you believe him? Can you talk to me instead, please?"

Jisung chuckled and was about to agree, but he didn't get a chance to before Jeongin was dragging him up to their shared room.

"What now?"

"Get ready and look presentable? May I remind you Chan hyung, your hair is styled upwards"

Changbin snickered, watching the leader send their second oldest a daring look. Wordlessly telling him to shut his mouth.

"Where are Seungmin and Felix?"

"Seungmin, being the only decent person here beside me, has gone an hour ago to dress up. Knowing Yongbok-ah, he is definitely playing a video game somewhere"

The two members of 3racha just shook their heads.

"You don't have to insult us so that we go change, could've just asked"

"Whatever, Hyunjin ah! Stop daydreaming and go get ready!"

The tall male has flinched with how he was brought back to reality, almost cussing at the male if he didn't remember it was Minho.