3 : A Break

⚠️Cursing - inappropriate words⚠️

(Maybe?)

Author's pov :

"Sir? Sir you don't have a meeting scheduled- Sir!"

The secretary was running to catch up with the unknown boy, but it was too late, he already was one step away from the office of Park Jin-young.

He bursted through the door, still ignoring the whines of the secretary and his anger was getting more noticable.
The elder that was sitting on his chair and apparently signing something was startled, someone dared to burst through his door like that and didn't even knock?

He looked up at the almost not breathing properly male infront of him, a scowl mixed with confusion visible on his face. He looked at the boy's appearance, he was wearing a white tee shirt with a jacket on top and a grey sweetpants.

He ignored his secretary who also was trying to catch his breath and he reminded himself to scold him later.

"Han Jisung, it is late.. i don't like the way you came into my office like that. And if i remember right, we don't have a meeting planned out?"

Jisung ignored his words and walked towards the desk of his supposed to be boss, but right now, Jisung doesn't care about ranks and honorifics. He slammed his hand on the desk, it was loud, visibly startling the secretary but not the elder, who was trying to wrap his mind about what was wrong with the ace of his group, Stray Kids.

"I resign, I demand to leave this place and not come back! To leave the JYP entertainment, to leave Stray Kids! I Can't deal with this anymore, Please fire me, kick me out!"

To say that the elder was shocked was an understandment, he was so suprised, Han Jisung, the all rounder, the seconed sunshine of Stray kids, the mood maker, the ace of Stray Kids, the most talented person you will meet, wants to leave the group?

Never has he ever thought of it.

"Hold on, calm down! Han Jisung, you can't make a decision like that when your in this state"

"I don't fucking care!!"

"Han Jisung! I'm older than you and i'm still your boss, don't use such langauge with me! And don't raise your voice at me!"

Jisung didn't look like he was about to calm down anytime soon, so Park Jin-young mentioned for his secretary to leave and close the door, which he did almost immediately.

"Han, please calm down"

The boy tried to listen, but he knows that the moment he calms, the moment he will break down. He's the type of person whose anger turn into sadness. But even though he knows that, he calmed down. And the second he felt his breathing finally calms, tears started bluring his vision.

"Please, please, I don't want to do this anymore, I can't.."

The first sob came out, he felt pathetic crying infront of his current boss, but he felt broken, he has been dealing with this for two years. Not compaining because he hated the thought of being abandoned. Of being left behined by his members.