25 : Troublesome

⚠️Cursing - inappropriate words⚠️

Author's pov :

"How dare he... Bail on me like that.."

The young male muttered while walking towards the fridge, mumbling whiney insults under his breath.

"Seriously!? We didn't meet for a long time and when he's finally free, he left to meet his crush! I guess it really is hoes before bros"

Another curse, that's all Jisung's been doing for the past hour, cursing his bestfriend for bailing on him.

When the group left an hour ago, he had assured them they'll go to a nearby restaurant to have dinner.

But Perth has cancelled their plan because as he said, and Jisung quote, "Lay has landed two hours ago and wanted a tour!!", is what he said excitedly through the phone.

And Jisung just couldn't feel mad at him, he let him go see his friend. After all, he knows how both males feel about each other.

It was somehow amusing how Perth himself couldn't understand his feelings towards Talay, thinking it was a bestfriend kind of love when he himself explained to Jisung before that he feels different between the two.

He definitely liked him.

And whenever Jisung tried to help with giving him hints, the male was dense as fuck.

While now that he remembers how lonely it actually is, he regrets letting him go alone. Maybe he could have went with them too.

But then again, the thought of thirdwheeling the two, made him almost want to puke at how nauseatingly sweet it sounded.

The last time both couldn't even care that Jisung was with them, often forgeting he was there and just talking, the tension between them could be felt from even a stranger.

He would've agreed on the offer to go watch the group's dance practice if he didn't already have plans with the older, if only Perth could have told him sooner.

For now, he kept grumbling and mumbling insults.

That is until he heard a voice right outside the front door, shutting him up.

How come the group came back so quickly? It hasn't even been an hour yet. What Jisung knows is his partners always push themselves to the edge, practicing everything to make it perfect and keep practicing until they run out of breath.

So getting confused was an understandment.

Was it a robber? That's a dumb thought, there's no way a robber would get a key to the house.

Did one of them forget something? Another dumb thought, what could be so important that they came back to get it.

He stood still and watched the doorknob turn, the door swinging to reveal no one else but Hwang Hyunjin with all his glory.

Seems like he wasn't the only one in a bad mood. The taller was also groaning under his breath. That is until he cought Jisung's eyes, he flinched.