22 : Small Quokkas

⚠️Cursing - inappropriate words⚠️

Author's pov :

"Ow.."

"You ok?"

Jeongin spoke with concern, watching Jisung rub his forehead.

Maybe he didn't get to have enough sleep, the squirrel-like male woke up dizzy and walked right into the wall.

"I'm fine it just hurts..."

He responded, still massaging his forehead.

"Do you want me to take you to the living room? Pick you up? Can you walk?"

"I can walk Jeongin, just drowsy"

The raven head smiled at his mumbling.

"Where are you going by the way?"

"Me and Seungmin hyung are going to vocal class. Want to join?"

The older smiled sweetly at the invite, yet it was quick to turn into an apologetic smile.

"Sorry Innie, I can't be out to the puplic yet. I got an earful after I took Minho hyung out.."

The youngest shook his head softly with a smile, showing Jisung that he understood and didn't mind.

"It's ok hyungie, I'll get going. See you later!"

Jeongin stood still for a moment, just staring at Jisung. Or staring at something on his face, his cheeks maybe?

"Is there something on my face..?"

"Uh, oh- No...."

The younger quickly walked past him, his face decorated with a pink dust.

Why was it so hard to just peck your boyfriend's cheek?

Jisung thought nothing of it and just assumed Jeongin was shy, which he smiled fondly at.

"I shouldn't skip breakfast today.. Minho hyung will get mad"

He grumpled while making his way to the kitchen, to his surprise there was a pleasant smell already coming out of there. Didn't Minho go to his English class with Changbin and Hyunjin?

When he peeked his head through the door, he saw a blonde head inside the lower cabinet of the counter and a small body wrapped with a pastel yellow apron.

"Felix?"

Poor boy. Jisung really didn't mean to startle him, but the freckled male has hit his head while moving it upwards to look at Jisung.

The one day younger winced, rubbing his head as he was once again startled with Jisung's presence.

"I'm sorry...! Are you ok? Does your head hurt?"