17 : The Confessions

⚠️Cursing - inappropriate words⚠️

Author's pov :

"I think we really should go down, Seungmin"

Jisung asked, his voice filled with worry. It has been ten minutes since the group went down with his bestfriend and left him and Seungmin upstairs.

And there has been alot of noise and shouts from downstairs that he got worried, Seungmin was also denying him of leaving the room because of his condition.

"Hyung you really shouldn't do much, we aren't sure that you're fully recovered..."

"It's just a fever Seungmin, not a deadly disease. I'm going down there"

"Hyung!"

Seungmin whined, rushing after the older that was one step away from the stairs. The closer they went down, the louder the noise got.

"You can't just, come back after you left him for two days in that condition and act like nothing happened!!"

"I still don't get how it's related to you in anything!"

Perth and Minho were arguing back and forth, with the rest of the members standing close, incase a fight broke out.

Chan was already holding Minho by the shoulders, since the male was taking a step closer with every word that left his mouth.

"Because he's our member and we care about him!!"

"Oh really now? Then why the fuck did you let him suffer for two years straight?!"

"It's not your business!"

"And this is not your business either!"

Jisung just stood away from them with a few meters, watching with a horrified expression as both his bestfriend and old crush was at each other's throat.

"You just can't get in there, hug and kiss, and say he'll spend the day with you! You broke his heart!!"

"And that's your business how? Oh right, you like him! Then why the fuck were you being an ass!?"

The group stared at Perth in shock. He knew? He knew they like his boyfriend? And he let them be with him?

"We had to!"

"How!? How did you have to be a jerk to your younger member?! It wouldn't kill you to be nice!!"

Now he wasn't completely wrong, would it have hurt them to be nicer to Jisung? Pretending to hate someone just so they can hate you back and you forget about your feelings for them, what type of dumb reason is that?

Minho lost it, he's been screaming for fifteen minutes straight with no avail. He yanked himself from Chan's hold and held Perth by his collar. Perth did nothing to fight back, just keeping still and ready to dodge any attack.

Before he can actually land a punch on the older's face, Jisung quickly interfered and pushed both males away from each other.