23 : Favourite Boyfriend

⚠️Cursing - inappropriate words⚠️

Author's pov :

"This is really not fair.."

Hyunjin grumbled under his breath, his palm pressed to his cheek as he rested his elbow on the couch armrest.

"Oh, you don't have to tell me, I know for a fact that this is completely unacceptable! I won't tolerate this injustice!"

Felix exaggerated quietly as he bounced angrily on the armchair.

Both were watching the scene infront of them with a small hint of jealousy, yet again couldn't hold the fond smiles.

Jisung's giggles were heard all around the house from how loud and genuine they are. Jeongin rubbing his nose more into the all rounder's neck.

The two were on the couch, Hyunjin not far away from them but both gave him absolutely no attention.

They don't know if they are seeing it the wrong way, but is Jisung being more close to Jeongin than anyone?

Cuddling, giggling, snuggling, chatting, hugging, and even going to another member if Jeongin isn't available.

He's the maknae, yes. Biased by everyone and everybody's favourite and gets more love from the other members at some point, but isn't this unfair?

Being Jisung's favourite boyfriend?
Is it just them who thinks that way?

Right now the two were cuddling, Jisung's back laying on the couch and Jeongin on top of him, his face pushed into the squirrel-like male's shoulder.

His nose brushing against his neck gently, resulting in the loud giggles out of the older male. The rapper's arms were wrapped around him, pulling him impossibly closer.

"Come on you two, stop being like that or you'll upset Jisung"

The oldest spoke as he made his way to the living room, hearing Hyunjin sigh and Felix whine lowly.

"How do we upset him when we're clearly the ones upset..."

"He'll feel like he's being unfair and that he's upsetting everyone else with his actions, while he's only cuddling his roommate. He'll think like he made you feel left out, when he's only giving affection to his boyfriend"

Both wore a frown on their faces as they thought about Chan's words, it made sense. And they would never want to upset Jisung in any way.

Then Jisung's sudden squeal attracted their attention.

"T-That tickles!"

"Yeah? Then I won't stop.."

Their youngest cheered calmly as he dived back between Jisung's neck and shoulder, nuzzling there while tickling the older's sides. A wide smile making it's way to his face when hearing the loud giggles.

The others just watched, trying not to pay attention to Jeongin and just concentrate on Jisung's enthusiastic giggles.

Now Jisung didn't have his arms around the younger, he was instead squirming and trying to remove Jeongin's hands from his side.