⊘Not An Update. Important⊘

⊘Warning, sensitive words and mention of suicidal⊘

Yes again.
Y'all get ready, because I'm about to rant. ALOT.

I know you guys probably do not want to read my rants but, I'm gonna do it anyway. I'm pretty much busy but I'm on break so yeah.

I don't even know where to start from?
So about the Chan video that has been getting alot of hate from everyone? He has been getting alot of hate since yesterday, what is wrong with people? Doesn't he get enough hate already?

Chan did not mention any names and even said he won't say names. So why are toxic Stays just assuming he was talking about that girl group?

Chan was generally talking about the younger generation not being respectful to their seniors or sunbaenims anymore and to the point they don't even bow to them, he didn't mention names, why are some Stays attacking that idol girl group? Because of that the fans of the that group are now attacking Chan.

Yeah arguing with them doesn't even work anymore. This matter has been getting more attention than it was supposed to. Alot of people are hating on him. Doesn't he get enough of this on a daily basis? "Ew I hate you" "go kill yourself" "pedophile" wtf is wrong with this people.

IVE have only got hate for being disrespectful, while Chan is getting death threats. For goodness sake, not only Chan but other idols are also talking about how the new junior idols are arrogant and doesn't even great their seniors anymore. Why is Chan getting all the hate? Manners and respect is the first thing to start a nice relationship with someone. But they don't even have it. Again, Chan is getting death threats, wishing harm on, sexual harassment and insulting and name-calling. Who is the real toxic fandom here?

And it's not just Chan, IVE was caught multiple times disrespecting other groups. I'm not an IVE anti or something, but that's just what I found on social media. They say the group is really disrespecting other idols, again, Chan has been getting more than necessary hate. I'm really worried for his well being..

Edit: Just in case. The fans of the that girl idol group, IVE, didn't assume that their group was the one mentioned. It was a theory made by a Stay on Tiktok, but they took down the video and apologised. Just saying, don't hate on the other group or their fans for this! Maybe they are going too far with the hate, but Stays are the ones who still started this. Tiktok Stays and the toxic Stays are one to blame. They went and send hate to IVE when it was just a theory. You guys fighting them will just make you all childish. Funny how I was trying to get the girl to take down the video but a Stay and an IVE fan started fighting under my comment. Bye.

Edit: And again, Chan apologised when it wasn't even his fault..