6 : Stressful

⚠️ Cursing - inappropriate words ⚠️

Han Jisung's pov :

"Ugh.."

I woke up because of the feeling of some moving beside me. I looked to my side to see that my little fluff ball was trying to get comfortable beside me in the bed. I lightly scratched his head as he whimpered.

"Hey baby, you woke me up.. It's ok though, eomma said that you're rarely sleeping. Is it because you miss daddy, Bbama?"

I heard a chuckle coming from my bedroom door. I looked there to see phi looking at me with fond eyes while he held a glass of water.

"You know he's already asleep, and you're just talking to yourself"

I groaned at his teasing, then I remember, wasn't he supposed to go back to his appartment?

"Why are you still here, phi?"

"Ouch, you don't want me here? My feelings are hurt"

I groaned annoyingly again.

"I swear to god you do bias Hyunjin, you both are drama queens.. "

Phi's face immediately turned to an annoyed expression. I know he doesn't like them anymore..

He has always listened to our songs and supported our group. Not just for me, but because he really liked our music as well.

Another reason to why I didn't tell him about what happened during the two years. The main reason is I don't want to burden him. The last time I burdened someone.. he stopped talking to me.

No matter what the anger I have towards Chan hyung doesn't fade away, i don't think I could ever forgive him.. he used to stand by my side and defend me everytime they say something. But looks like I've burdened him too much to the point he joined them.

He doesn't necessarily say something or do anything. But watching it happening for two years and not say something about it, is enough to include him with them.

"Stop mentioning them, Hannie, are you still thinking about them..?"

I looked away.

Of course I am. I am supposed to make a decision of leaving them or not, but I didn't tell him that since i know he well tell me to resign.

But it's a hard decision, just thinking about it makes my heart ache.. The thought of disappointing the fans, my family and friends. It's too much. I want to forget about it for even one moment.

But it doesn't seem that it well leave my mind any second. My anxiety is slowly getting too much. I can't breath properly.. I feel like I'm having a panic attack..

"Hey, Jisung! Come down ok? Let's do this, copy me, ok? Big breath in, now hold it. And big breath out.. again"

He started to inhale and exhale and I just copied him until my breathing got stable. He hugged me as soon as he made sure I'm fine.