27 : Bad Memories

⚠️ Cursing - inappropriate words ⚠️

Author's pov :

"Hyungie?"

"Yeah"

"What about it?"

"You can only be called that by me"

Jeongin stated, his red face buried in Jisung's fluffy hoodie. The older simply laughed.

"Sure, why not? It's not like Felix and Seungmin call me hyung all the time, but you do know I call the hyungs that sometimes, right?"

The youngest grumbled something into the hoodie, huffing when he realised the older couldn't hear it.

"Can't hear you Iyen-ah"

He spoke through a smile, the teasing visible in his voice.

He ran his hand in Jeongin’s hair, reassuring him that he won't judge.

The taller male raised his head, their eyes locking together before Jeongin opened his mouth to speak.

"I said I don't care, as long as only I can call you my hyungie"

The squirrel-like male smiled fondly, trying to contain his giggles and the red blush that is almost taking over his face.

"Whatever you want, my Innie"

It was Jeongin’s turn to blush madly, hiding his face back into the hoodie, hitting Jisung lightly when the older laughed.

"How cute. Still not gonna admit to the others that you kissed my cheek and that I wasn't delusional?"

"Never"

"You're so mean"

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say, hyungie"

"What are you both bickering about?"

Felix spoke, stealing a glance around the room before entering.

"Jeongin ah, are you able to breath in there?"

Jisung snickered, the youngest did not spare Felix a glance, keeping his face buried in the soft fur of the hoodie.

When Felix poked his side in annoyance, Jeongin lifted his hand up and stuck out his middle finger.

The all rounder could do nothing but watch and laugh.

"You- Hannie! Stop laughing! Have it your way Innie, I'm telling Chan hyung when he comes home"

The freckled male huffed and stomped to his room, Jeongin has put his hand back down, letting it wrap around Jisung's waist instead.

"That was funny, imagine if it was cought on camera"

"We'd be fired.."