16 : Forgiveness

⚠️Cursing - inappropriate words⚠️

Author's pov :

"Perth for fuck's sake answer your god damn phone!"

The shout echoed through the room, sounding more personal than it was supposed to.

"Calm down man, I just woke up-...."

Hannie
Missed call (137)

The scowl on his face couldn't explain the amount of emotions he's feeling.

Without waiting for another call he immediately went to wear his clothes and shoes. Jisung isn't the type to keep ringing for someone to pick up, he knows his bestfriend would have gave him some time to calm down but it's only been two days.

And the way it kept ringing without stopping just said away that something was wrong.

"Where you goin'-"

The door has been slammed shut as the younger left for the grande elevators of the hotel.

"That little shit, I told him to not mute his phone when sleeping"

The older shaked his head, and went to the bedroom to see if the sound was loud enough to wake his boyfriend.

While Perth was in the taxi he's sitting in, he couldn't help but let his anxiety get the best of him.

It isn't like this usually, normally it's Jisung who would get nervous and Perth would be the one to calm him down.

Now he feels like he switched places with Jisung and he felt the extreme need for the younger to call him and tell him he's doing ok.

Bouncing his legs, biting his nails, griping his hair, was it a bad idea to leave Jisung alone with them? Did they try something while he was away? He was sure he left Jisung in good hands when he left though..

Even the driver felt pity for him when he saw how he was breathing fast to try and regain his breath, his thoughts all over the place. And they weren't good thoughts.

How could I?

How could I just leave him like that?

He asked.. no begged, he begged for me to stay.... why the fuck didn't I listen?

What kind of bestfriend am I? What kind of big brother am I?

Auntie said she knows Jisung is in good hands with me, but is he really?

Where was I when he kept ringing for me? He needed me....

"We've arrived, sir"

Perth quickly payed the driver and sprinted out of the car, he had to get down at atleast a few places away from the shared house, he couldn't risk someone knowing the group's place.

While he was waking in rushed steps, he can feel his phone vibrating in his pocket. He immediately stopped for a moment to answer it.