9 : Finally Back

(This Han^ >>>>)

⚠️ Cursing - inappropriate words ⚠️

Author's pov :

The male watched as the driver was putting their luggage in the back of the car. And turned around when he heard a pair of shoes moving down the perron. He watched the younger squirrel-like male checking his backpack if he forgot anything.

"You got everything?"

He asked skeptically.

"Yeah, you know i ain't that forgetful..-"

"You have your phone?"

The male nodded while taking his phone out of the backpack and waving it infront of the male to see it.

"Your passport?"

"Yep"

He again waved the small passport for his bestfriend to see.

"Your keys?"

"What keys-?"

"The keys of the shared house, Jisung. Do you really wanna knock on the door, wake them up and make them open the door for you?"

He replied almost sarcastically.

Jisung has almost begged his bestfriend on his knees to book the flight that would make them land so late, so his members would be asleep and he doesn't have to run to them first thing when he arrives.

Basically the latest flight tickets. He tried convincing his boss to let him stay at a hotel but to no avail.

The male's parents were sad their youngest kid was leaving them again. But covered it with hugs and words of comfort about how that it's his dream and that they support him through it all.

His older brother was also upset alot with it that he didn't get to spend enough time with Jisung but of course didn't show it. But Jisung really cried hard last night. He didn't want to leave his home.

While Perth has arranged for himself to be two months early for his shooting, so he can stay with Jisung till they start the shoot.

He already has everything planned. He made his manager talk with Park Jin-young behind Jisung's back, which he got a scolding from the younger male for doing without discussing it with him.

He made his manager tell him that Jisung isn't in a good mental state and that he needs his friend beside him at all cost.

And with that he successfully persuaded the older to make StrayKids themselves prepare a spare room for him to stay in until Jisung's hiatus ends.

Which the group didn't like but didn't refuse as to not upset Jisung.

The younger groaned at the obvious statement.

"No, phi.. And yes I got them, you really didn't have to make it sound like that... I just was asking which keys you were talking about.."