19 : Coffee Date

⚠️Cursing - inappropriate words⚠️

Author's pov :

Jisung groaned, getting up from the floor with a scowl.

Boy the universe really hated him, he woke up by falling off the bed and six minutes before his alarm could go off. Six minutes! He could've slept extra six minutes!

It's the beginning of the day and it's already ruined, could it get any worse?

He doesn't even know why he has his alarm set on seven am, he's on break, shouldn't he be able to sleep till noon?

Though he doesn't want to ruin his sleeping schedule, he might not be able to sleep and get up early again.

He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, washed his face and made sure he didn't look like he just woke up.

The all rounder was surprised when he went down and found no one. The silence of the house almost got him scared of staying alone. Maybe Perth shouldn't really have left.

Where could they possibly have went to this early? He kept looking around the house, rooms empty and lights turned off.

He got startled when he felt a presence standing right behind him. Turning around, he was met with Minho standing there with a shy smile and plate of food in hand. Their eye contact filled with adoration for the other.

"Hyung.. G-Good morning?"

"Morning...."

Minho's smile widened, his loving gaze never left Jisung's eyes once. But the younger got shy and shifted his attention to the plate in the older's hand.

"What is this...?"

"Breakfast"

"Oh.. Where are the others? Aren't they going to have breakfast too....?"

The taller sat on the table, motioning for Jisung to follow and sit beside him.

"Channie hyung went to speak to Park Jin-young nim. Don't worry, I forced him to have breakfast before he left"

The second oldest explained, noticing Jisung's wide curious eyes. Not sure if it's about Chan or what Minho has made for him on breakfast.

"Felix and Hyunjin went with Seungmin and Jeongin for dance practice, apparently the two youngsters still have light mistakes with the dance. The dance instructor told me to stay at home because I worked too hard this month.. Anyway, I made sure they are going to buy something on thier way"

He picked up the chopsticks, holding a piece of omelet egg with the chopsticks as he held it near Jisung's mouth.

Worked too hard......?

"And Changbin hyung?"

"Changbinnie... Honestly, I don't know where he went. But most likely to the gym. He also had breakfast before he left"