21 : Cuddling Session

⚠️Cursing - inappropriate words⚠️

Author's pov :

"Channie hyung!"

Chan grumbled. Poor male got woken up by intense banging of the door and one of his children talking from the other side of it.

"Hyung? Are you awake?"

He slowly sat up on the bed, stretching his sore muscles and especially his arm, that Jisung used the night before as a pillow.

Stealing a glance at his squirrel, who he couldn't even get a glimpse of with how he was hiding under the covers and holding the actual pillow to block out the noise. Whining softly when there were more loud knocks.

He only smiled before he reminded himself that someone outside was having an entire mental crisis.

He got up quickly leaving the bed so he can open the closed door, and see who is sounding so in panic.

The oldest really wishes he was surprised when he saw it was Hyunjin, but unfortunately he's used to such overly reactions from the male.

"Hyung? Sorry I woke you up..."

Now that Hyunjin took notice of the older's eye bags he felt guilty, it's not a secret to the whole house that Chan rarely gets to have a full eight hours of sleep, or even sleep at all.

Chan only smiled and shook his head, obviously he would sacrifice sleep for his kids.

"W-Well, Jeongin woke up and Jisung wasn't on his bed. He thought he woke up and went to wash up but, after we all found out he isn't with one of us we searched the house and couldn't find him. Do you perhaps have seen him or know where he-"

Before Hyunjin can continue his rambling, he took notice of the moving pump under the covers on Chan's bed.

That's when a wide smile made it's way to his lips when a grumpy Jisung gets out from the bundle of sheets. Pouting at how he got woken up, eyes still closed shut and blonde hair disheveled.

The quokka like male probably woke up when his pillow left the bed, and the lost of warmth from his hyung too.

Hyunjin would've normally started to whine that Chan got to cuddle Jisung too, and that the male was in here, in Chan's bed the whole time they were looking for him.

But the sight was too cute that Hyunjin forgot why he's there in the first place. He really wishes to kiss that pout away.

That's when Chan started to smile at how fondly Hyunjin was staring at Jisung.

"Morning, baby! You've got to wake up now sunshine, the others are a bit worried because they couldn't find you"

Chan explained slowly as the younger slowly was starting to open his eyes, immediately face want red when he realised where he spent the night yesterday.

"Oh.. O-Ok"

He got out of bed with the help of Hyunjin, face still red that you'd think he fell sick all over again.