15 : Sickness

(What is he so cute for?^)

⚠️Cursing - inappropriate words⚠️

Author's pov :

He should've known. Jeongin really should have known that Jisung had a fever. He should've picked up on the hints, when the quokka like male was coughing violently during his break down and when his body was warmer than his usual body temperature.

But in his defence, he never had gotten sick himself to pick up on the hints. Maybe once or twice when he was a kid. But that was when he was a carefree child. He was just, free.

He couldn't remember the symptoms of someone getting sick. His mother would be the one to take care of both his younger and older brother, who were quite careless people, when they'd get sick. And Jeongin would be anywhere but near them so he doesn't get infected by them.

Because luckily they aren't idols like him, sick or not he has to complete his duties if he wants to make a living. Because obviously they didn't start the band just to pleasure others and become famous, maybe a few of those but the main reason is to gain enough money to help them financially.

But they let their emotions get in between their friendship and work. Love, they let love get in between their relationship. The group has all developed the same feeling for Jisung, leading them to all the unfortunate events happening to them. All because they acted so carelessly to protect their image and feelings from getting hurt, but they hurted their loved one instead.

He checked Jisung's forehead for the fifth time, it has gotten hotter than it was. Neither him or Seungmin knew what to do with a sick squirrel.

So they both just stared with worried eyes at their little hyung, laying helplessly on the bed with a burning temperature, squirming around because of how hot and uncomfortable he felt.

They just decided to either call Chan, Minho or Changbin up. The three older hyungs would know what to do in these situations.

And with a defeated sigh, disappointed at himself for allowing this to happen, he made his way down with a worried Seungmin who almost refused to leave the room.

He stood infront of the others, the group was eye-ing them both confusingly and skeptically.

"So uh.. We have a problem"

"Let me guess, you caused it?"

Felix and Hyunjin snickered at Minho's question. Chan just chuckled, Changbin giggling quietly in the background. But they all shut up when they noticed Jeongin's serious but annoyed look, and Seungmin's worried expression that kept glancing up the stairs every five minutes.

"What's wrong? Is something wrong with Jisung!?"

When Jeongin understood that Seungmin wasn't planing to open his zipped mouth, he began to explain.

"Jisung is sick.."

"Sick?"

"His body is burning... please check on him, we both didn't know what to do.."