44- Happily ever after?? (2)

DAGON

I push the door open abruptly and run towards her on the bed. Cupping her cheeks, I place a gentle kiss on her head.

My Daphne. Her cheeks are stained with tears and her eyes are filled with tears. I can feel that she's in terrible pain and I hate that I can't do anything about it.

"You came..." She mutters weakly before groaning in pain.

My baby. She's in so much pain. I kiss her head again.

"Of course. I'll always come" I whisper.

Turning to Emilia, I nod at her to do what she has to. I mutter a 'thank you' to Alma for being here with Daphne and she smiles, brushing me off.

When the blade connects with Daphne's skin, she instinctively clutches my shirt.

"Bite down on my palm" I instruct her and she doesn't disobey.

In less than a minute, our baby's cry is heard and I sigh in relief. Thank goodness. The worse part is over.

I quickly feed Daphne my blood to heal her cut.

As soon as Emilia places our baby in my arms, I freeze. I knew it. I knew it would be a girl. She's crying. Why is she crying? What am I thinking about? Of course, it's normal for babies to cry. She's so perfect. She's beautiful. Just like her mum.

"You're crying..." Daphne whispers.

What? Then I feel the tears on my cheeks. I'm crying. I look at Daphne and fear immediately grips me when her eyes flutter close.

No.

"Daphne?" I say. Alma takes the baby from me and I gather Daphne in my arms. She's breathing. She's breathing. She's with me.

"She fainted due to exhaustion. She'll be fine" Emilia states.

Good.

I'm never leaving her again. I was gone for two days and she fell down the stairs. I'm never letting her out of my sight. I love her.

"I love you" I whisper, kissing her hair. My love, my wife, my future Queen, and now the mother of my daughter. I love her so much.

DAPHNE

When my eyes flutter open, it's dark out. The room is bright though. I feel better. Much better. I notice my changed clothes, the clean sheets...

I gasp.

Dagon is standing a few feet away from the bed, holding our baby. I smile.

"Dagon?"

He turns around, smiling at me.

"You're finally awake, love" he mutters. I sit up on the bed and he walks towards me with our child. I notice how he's holding it like it'll slip away from his hold. I am unquestionably in love with him but seeing him with our baby...I definitely love him more than I already do.

He places our baby in my arms gently and a tear escapes my eye. Oh my goodness. She's beautiful. Oh, she has Dagon's blue eyes. She's perfect. I kiss her head gently. My baby.

"What should we name her?" He questions. I smile at him, I have the perfect name.

"Calah. Calah Vàclav." I whisper. It goes well with Dagon's last name. Our last name.

"But you said.." he trails off.

"You chose the name therefore it's perfect for her. Calah"

"I love you" he pecks my lips softly.

It doesn't end well...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें