Diary entry 6

Listen to the above recommeded song as you read the next few diaries 😍

May 22, 2018

Dear Diary,

These past few days have been filled with a mixture of emotions, and today, I find myself feeling a little disheartened. It's been a whole week since I last saw Taehyung, and I haven't received any texts or calls from him either. I can't help but wonder where he is and what could be keeping him away.

My heart yearns for just a glimpse of him, a chance to see that mesmerizing smile and hear his voice, which has become a melody in my mind. I miss the moments we shared, the laughter we exchanged, and the warmth he unknowingly brought into my life.

The days seem a little duller without him around, and I can't help but question if I might have done something wrong or if he's just been too busy with work or other commitments. But then, my mind reminds me that he did ask for my number and said he'd like to stay in touch.

Maybe it's just my heart playing tricks on me, filling my mind with unrealistic expectations and hopes. Perhaps Taehyung doesn't see me the same way I see him, and it was all just a fleeting moment for him, while for me, it became something deeper, something I can't easily let go of.

I try to push away these feelings of sadness and uncertainty, reminding myself that life is unpredictable, and people's lives can get busy and hectic. But it's hard not to let my heart ache, longing for just a little bit of his presence.

In the office, I continue to smile and interact with my colleagues, keeping up a facade of normalcy. I don't want them to see how much this absence is affecting me. But in the quiet moments, when I'm alone with my thoughts, my heart feels heavy with the weight of unanswered questions.

I wonder if Taehyung ever thinks of me, or if I'm just a distant memory in his busy life. I hope that someday, our paths will cross again, and I'll get a chance to tell him how much he means to me, even if it's just as a friend. Until then, I'll try to find solace in the memories we created and the laughter we shared.

Life is filled with uncertainties, and matters of the heart are no exception. For now, I'll try to be patient and hold on to the hope that I'll get to see him again, and maybe, just maybe, he'll see me in the same light that I see him.

With a tinge of sadness,

Jungkook

___________

Kookie is sadeu : (

But you guys don't forget to Vote and comment : )