Diary entry 9

July 20, 2018

Dear Diary,

I find myself lost in a labyrinth of confusion and emotions, all because of Taehyung's puzzling behavior towards me. It's been a few weeks since I started distancing myself, and yet, he seems to be doing everything in his power to draw me back in.

Taehyung's random morning and night texts catch me off guard, filling my heart with both joy and apprehension. Why is he reaching out now, after all this time? Is he simply being friendly, or does he sense my distance and wants to bridge the gap? I can't decipher his intentions, and it's driving me crazy.

He comes to my table more frequently, trying to engage me in playful banter and light flirting. The way he looks at me is totally different from how he looks at other workers. His eyes hold that tease and something more like mischief when he talks to me. My heart can't help but flutter at his attention, yet my mind reminds me of the pain he unknowingly caused before. Why does he toy with my emotions like this? Is he aware of the effect he has on me, or is he just being his usual friendly and playful self?

His constant smiles and care in his actions make it harder for me to stay strong. I want to stop my heart from yearning for him, to forget the feelings that have haunted me for so long. But every time I see him, my resolve weakens, and the walls I built around my heart start to crumble.

I try to avoid reading too much into his actions, convincing myself that it's all just friendly gestures. But deep down, I can't help but wonder if there's something more behind his behavior. Is it possible that he feels something for me too? Or am I just wishful thinking, holding onto a glimmer of hope that doesn't exist?

It's tormenting, Diary, to be pulled in two directions. On one hand, I want to protect my heart and shield myself from potential heartbreak. On the other hand, I can't deny the happiness I feel whenever Taehyung is around, and the warmth of his presence is intoxicating.

I wish I could understand his motives, to know if he sees me as more than just a coworker, but I fear that asking him directly would be too risky. What if he doesn't feel the same way, and my heart shatters all over again? I can't bear the thought of losing him completely, even as a friend.

For now, I'll continue to navigate this confusing maze of emotions, trying to find clarity amidst the chaos. I'll cherish the moments we share, all the while trying to protect my heart from getting hurt again. It's a delicate dance, and I hope that in time, the answers to my questions will reveal themselves.

With a conflicted heart,

Jungkook

_____________

Now Taehyung is confusing me too!! Why the hell is that man doing? Doesn't he already have a boyfriend? Why is he making it hard for Jungkook??

Ughhh!!!

Am frustrated.

My baby is sad.

Anyways.... You!! Yes you!! Don't forget to Vote and Comment!!

__________

What to say? I have nothing.

Do votes and comments. See you soon : )