Diary entry 37

July 26, 2019

Dear diary,

I'm sitting on the bed, leaning against the headrest, and it feels strange not to have my phone with me. Taehyung seized it, insisting that I rest and not spend my time on any type of screen So here I am, talking to you, my trusty diary, while my husband is busy preparing dinner in the kitchen.

My heart swells just watching Taehyung be so caring and attentive to my needs. The worry in his beautiful brown eyes makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine. Finally, I'm at the center of his attention, just as I've always wanted. He's been taking care of me in every little way, and I can't help but feel loved and cherished.

Today, he didn't let me go to work. He had some important work to attend to, but he made sure I was taken care of before he left. Taehyung prepared lunch for me in advance and promised to make dinner after he's back from the office. It's incredible how much he's willing to do for me, and I feel blessed to have him in my life.

Earlier today, I visited the doctor, and Taehyung would have come with me if I hadn't stopped him. He had an important meeting, and I didn't want to add to his already hectic day. But if I hadn't insisted, he would have left everything behind just to be with me at the hospital. The thought of his love and concern for me still gives me butterflies and makes me giddy.

As for what the doctor said, he mentioned that the symptoms I've been experiencing could be due to work stress, but it could also be something more serious. He said he can't be sure until we get the reports, which are due in three days.

Work stress? And something more serious? I am split between these two phrases. I felt like doctor was just trying to cheer me up by saying it can be something as minor as work stress. I saw it in his eyes.

There was something concerning.

I'm a little scared, diary. What if it is something serious? The thought terrifies me, and I can't bring myself to picture anything beyond that. I don't want to imagine Taehyung crying or feeling hurt because of my health. I don't know what I'd do if I find out that I have some severe illness.

But I'm trying to stay positive and hopeful. I have Taehyung by my side, and I know that together, we can face anything. We've promised to be there for each other, through thick and thin, and I believe that love can conquer all.

For now, I'll focus on Taehyung's warm smile and the love in his eyes. His presence is soothing, and I find comfort in knowing that he's there for me no matter what.

I'll try to distract myself and take my mind off the uncertainties. Maybe Taehyung's dinner will help me forget my worries for a while. I'm lucky to have such a caring and loving husband.

With hope and love,

Jungkook