Diary Entry 22

December 29, 2018

Dear Diary,

Tomorrow is the big day—Taehyung's birthday. I can't believe it's finally here, and my heart is fluttering with excitement and nerves. I've planned something special for him, and I hope it brings a smile to his face and fills his heart with joy.

In addition to the proposal, I've decided to gift Taehyung a cute puppy. I remember how he once mentioned that he adores animals and has always wanted to adopt a pet. But unfortunately, his dad's allergies have been a barrier to that dream. So, I thought, why not fulfill that wish for him? The little pup sitting beside me as I write this entry is the cutest thing I've ever seen, and I know Taehyung is going to love him.

I promise to take care of the puppy until Taehyung and I are married and can have him together. It's a little gesture to show Taehyung that I'll always be by his side, supporting him and fulfilling his dreams, no matter what.

But amid all the excitement for tomorrow, I'm feeling a little nervous too. The moment when I'll be on my knees, asking Taehyung to be with me forever, is approaching, and it's making my heart race. What if things don't go as I've planned? What if Taehyung isn't ready for this step yet?

However, deep down, I know that our love is strong. Just like I yearn for him, I believe Taehyung also craves the intimacy and commitment that marriage provides. We've shared countless beautiful moments together, and I can see the love in his eyes whenever he looks at me. I'm sure he feels the same way I do.

I want to be Taehyung's forever and build a life with him filled with love, laughter, and endless happiness. He's the one I want to wake up next to every morning and the one I want to hold close to my heart, always.

As I prepare for tomorrow, I'm filled with hope and anticipation. I can't wait to see the look on Taehyung's face when I present him with the puppy and ask him to be mine forever. I pray that everything goes smoothly and that he says yes.

With a mix of excitement and nerves in my heart,

Jungkook