Diary entry 55

October 24, 2019

Dear Diary,

Oh my goodness, today has been a rollercoaster ride straight out of a wild rom-com! Taehyung and I decided to embark on a baking adventure, and let me tell you, it was a recipe for disaster!

I can hardly believe it!

First, we went to buy all the necessary ingredients, and just like clockwork, Taehyung started whining for ice-cream. Taehyung just couldn't resist his craving for ice-cream like a little kid at the candy store. I mean, seriously, a grown man of 23 whining for ice-cream? But you know what? I secretly love it....

Watching him acting childish.

It's not like i was not going to buy him an ice-cream, i just wanted him to look at me with his cute puppy eyes. That look of him melts me from inside and leave me falling a little more for him.

Mean?

Okay... maybe I am but my husband is even meaner!!

Can you believe it? He didn't even ask me if I wanted to taste some of his ice-cream! I even tried to be dramatic and complain to him about being so mean but he just rolled his eyes and ate all the ice cream by himself!

I was not pouting.

I swear i was not!!

Okay maybe I was! But what I got in substitute of that ice-cream was even better. Taehyung pecked my cheek when i was sulking and just like that.... I was sulking no more.... Hehe!

The real star of the day was Yeontan. He was the most excited for baking, and when Taehyung scolded him to behave and not knock things over, Yeontan sat sulking in one place, refusing to talk to Taehyung.

Oh boy, Yeontan was not having it! He sulked in one corner, giving Taehyung the cold shoulder, and I swear he almost crossed his little paws in protest and when his mumma tried to talk to him, Yeontan simply walked to his dad, yup that's me, and snuggled into me.

It was the most hilarious and beautiful moment to see our little furry friend show his emotions like that. Yeontan didn't talk to Taehyung until he was holding his ears.

I swear Taehyung is so evil. He didn't even leave Yeontan from attacking him with his puppy eyes.

Now, let me tell you the real drama - neither Taehyung nor I know anything about baking! It was like two lost souls in the kitchen, staring at the supplies as if they would magically mix themselves in the right proportions. Taehyung smiled sheepishly when I gave him a done face.

Wasn't it his wish? To bake??

"I have no clue what I'm doing, but I'm committed to this baking mission!" that's what Taehyung has said laughing when i shook my head in disbelief.

Finally, we settled on taking help from YouTube. I kid you not, it was chaos in the kitchen! Flour everywhere, burnt cookies, and ingredients getting mixed up. But you know what? We laughed through it all, and I wouldn't trade those moments for anything in the world.

Our cookies ended up looking like they were auditioning for a role in a charcoal commercial.

At the end of the day, we sat there with burnt cookies in front of us, looking at them blankly for a few moments before we both burst into laughter. It didn't matter that we failed at baking; what mattered was that we had each other, and that made the day amazing in every way.

I would give anything to live a day like this again, surrounded by love, laughter, and a little bit of chaos. These are the moments that make life worth living, and I'm grateful for every single one of them.

Till next time, Diary!

Love,
Jungkook