Diary entry 33

July 3, 2019

Dear Diary,

Oh, brace yourself for the melodrama that unfolded in the kitchen today. I was innocently sitting on the counter, swaying my legs like a grumpy child, whining about Taehyung not giving me enough attention,not after our wedding as well as even before marriage! Can you believe it? I am a full-grown adult, and here I was, acting like a neglected puppy.

But then, things took an unexpected turn when I decided to confront Taehyung about the prank he played on me. I mean, he broke my heart so bad by introducing that fake boyfriend, and I was still salty about it. I may or may not have exaggerated the extent of my heartbreak for dramatic effect. But hey, it was a prank that played with my emotions!

But then, the bombshell dropped. Taehyung revealed that he knew about my crush on him from day one! Can you imagine? He noticed the blush on my face whenever he smiled at me, and he deliberately came to talk to me about random things. I can't even begin to fathom the embarrassment I felt at that moment.

And, wait for it, Diary! He told me he used to find my cute stuttering adorable! My soul cringed with embarrassment and delight at the same time. Oh, the torture he put me through with his charm!

But that's not all. He claimed that he heard the whispers in the office too, and guess what? He knew that they were all about my hopeless crush on him. My poor, fragile heart couldn't handle this revelation.

I whined and complained about how he tortured my poor heart, but he said it wasn't just me who fell in love at first sight. Apparently, Taehyung also lost his heart to me the first time he saw me! I must have looked like a fish out of water with my jaw hitting the floor.

And you know what, Diary? I couldn't help but play along with his revelation dramatically. I pretended to know everything from the beginning. Who am I kidding? I was trying to act all cool, like I had it all figured out, but deep down, my heart was doing backflips of joy.

Who could resist such a handsome and charming man as Jeon Jungkook? I'm not gonna lie; I may have fluffed my hair a bit and done a little victory dance in my head.

In all seriousness, though, Diary, I can't believe how lucky I am to have Taehyung in my life. This revelation just made our love story even more extraordinary and hilarious. I can't wait to see what other surprises and twists life has in store for us.

Until next time, with a dash of drama and a sprinkle of love,

Jungkook