Diary entry 26

March 5, 2019

Hey there, my diary,

The night before our wedding has finally arrived, and I can feel the anticipation building up inside me like a tidal wave. It's a mix of excitement, nervousness, and a tinge of fear that's keeping sleep at bay. I want this day to come and be the best day of our lives, but at the same time, the realization that everything will change from tomorrow is a bit overwhelming.

I can't believe that after all this time, tomorrow I will stand before the love of my life, and we'll finally be wedded husbands. I feel like I'm floating on cloud nine, like a Disney prince in his own fairy tale, and Taehyung is the most beautiful princess to complete it all.

But there is something that i am not able to shake off. Amidst all the excitement, I can't help but feel a flicker of uncertainty.

I know I want to marry Taehyung, there's no doubt about that. I've never been so sure about anything in my life. It's just that the weight of responsibility and the thought of possible challenges ahead are making me question myself a bit.

Earlier today, my parents arrived to attend my wedding and my father told me a few things and now, they are echoing in my mind. He said marriage is a big responsibility, there will be ups and downs, and we'll both have to compromise on things for each other.

According to him, there will be moments when it will feel like everything is going downhill. He said we may feel like giving up. Making someone a part of your life is not easy. You does not only share a house with them, in a relationship of marriage, you share your souls, your deepest secrets, your happiness, your sorrows, miseries and your body.

He also said despite being right, sometimes you will have to supress your ego and say sorry. marriage is a big responsibility. Your decisions are not only yours after marriage, you decide for your partner too and making him a partner in your choices is equally important.

I know it won't be all sunshine and roses, and I wonder if I'll be a good husband, if I'll be able to make Taehyung happy and fulfill his every wish.

I'm scared, diary, scared of failing as a husband. But then, I remember what my father said next - love is what keeps two different people together. Love makes you do things you never thought you could. It's love that waters the plant of marriage and makes it bloom over the years.

And I have that love for Taehyung. I love him with all my heart, and I'm ready to go to any extent to keep him happy. I'll learn, I'll grow, and I'll adapt to be the best husband I can be. I trust our love, and I believe that it will keep us together, no matter what challenges we may face.

Maybe I'm just overthinking, letting my anxieties take over. I need to push these insecurities away and focus on the love we share. Our love is strong, and it will see us through.

Tomorrow, Taehyung will walk down that aisle, looking as beautiful as ever, and I'll be waiting for him with all my heart. I can't wait to call him mine, to be his husband, and to share a lifetime of happiness together.

But wait a minute! What if he doesn't come tomorrow? What if i keep waiting for him there on the aisle and he realise that i am not perfect for him? What if he feels like I will not be enough?

But wait, why did I even entertain the absurd idea of Taehyung not coming? It's ludicrous! Taehyung loves me, as much as I love him, and he's just as eager for this marriage as I am. He won't run away; he'll run towards me, and together, we'll embark on this new journey hand in hand.

Ugh!! I don't know. Maybe I am just overthinking. The thing is that I am scared. Scared to lose him

I must bid you goodnight now, dear diary, as I need to rest my restless mind. I want to look my best, be the best version of myself for Taehyung on our special day.

With love, excitement, and a touch of apprehension,

Jungkook