Diary entry 21

December 28, 2018

Dear Diary,

I can hardly believe Taehyung's birthday is just around the corner. I'm so excited to celebrate this special day with him, and I've been thinking of the perfect gift to give him. But as the days draw nearer, I find myself battling with my emotions and fears.

I want to give Taehyung something special, something that will show him just how much he means to me. And then it struck me—I want to propose to him on his birthday. I want to ask him to marry me and spend the rest of our lives together. But the mere thought of it fills me with both excitement and fear.

Our relationship is still relatively young, and I can't help but worry about what Taehyung's response will be. What if he's not ready for such a big step? What if he rejects my proposal? The fear of potential rejection is overwhelming, and it's making me doubt myself.

But at the same time, my love for Taehyung is growing with each passing day. It feels like I've known him forever, as if I was destined to love him from the very beginning. He's become an integral part of my life, and I can't imagine my days without him by my side. The thought of losing him brings tears to my eyes, and I can't bear the idea of a life without him.

I want to wake up next to Taehyung every morning, to feel his warm embrace around me, and to start a family together. He's my everything, and I want to cherish and protect this beautiful creation of God for the rest of my life.

I'm nervous, but I've made up my mind—I'm going to take the risk and propose to Taehyung on his birthday. Life is too short to hold back on love, and I want to show Taehyung just how much he means to me. I hope he sees the sincerity in my eyes and feels the depth of my love.

So, dear diary, I ask for your support and good wishes. Please root for me as I gather the courage to take this leap of faith and ask Taehyung to marry me. I hope everything goes well, and that this day becomes the start of a beautiful new chapter in our lives.

With a heart full of love and hope,

Jungkook

___________

I love how Jungkook ends his diary entries!! He is so cute 😭