Diary entry 24

January 16, 2019

Hello, dear diary!

I don't have words to describe how the days have turned even more beautiful than before. I used to crave just a glimpse of Taehyung throughout the day, but now, I want to be with him every single moment. It's like he's become my drug, and I can't get enough of him. My thoughts are consumed by him day and night. When I wake up, he's the first thing on my mind, and he's the last dream I see before I sleep and Kim Taehyung is everything in between.

I feel like I'm living in a fairytale, where I'm a Disney prince, and Taehyung is my beautiful princess. Yesterday, Taehyung surprised me when he came to me and demanded a quick marriage. He wants to marry me as soon as possible, and I couldn't be happier. He's already spoken to his father about everything, and I can't believe how lucky I am to have such a caring and loving partner.

We've decided to have a simple wedding with only our close friends and family in an old church. And, dear diary, my heart swells with love for Taehyung once again for his selfless wishes. I fall for him a million times every day, and I'm excited beyond words to become his husband.

Preparations for the wedding have already begun, and I apologize in advance for not being able to talk to you as often in the coming weeks. I'll be quite busy with the wedding plans, but I promise you that whenever my emotions become overwhelming, I'll come running back to you to let it all out.

Writing to you has become an essential part of my life. It's like I'm preserving the best moments of my life in the locker of words, where they'll always be safe. I can imagine myself sitting by the window on a wintery morning, reading these beautiful memories, and reliving every wonderful moment. Taehyung will be by my side, and together, we'll laugh and reminisce about our old days.

Life is full of challenges, but with Kim Taehyung's love beside me, I feel like I can face anything. Love truly is a beautiful emotion that gives us the strength to overcome any obstacle. And I'm grateful every day for having Taehyung as my partner, my soulmate, and my everything.

With a heart full of love and gratitude,

Jungkook