Diary Entry 23

December 31, 2018

Oh, dear diary, I can't even begin to describe how happy I am right now! It's almost morning, and I should be sleeping, but my eyes are wide awake, and I can't stop smiling. My heart feels like it's flying, with butterflies dancing in my belly. I'm over the moon!

This night was everything I had ever dreamed of and more. When I got down on my knees to propose to Taehyung, my heart was going crazy with nerves.

I have prepared a speech, rehearsed it millions of times to make sure it is perfect. I even let my friends hear it as i speak. I knew that I will become their target and they will bully me later for being so lovesick but i just wanted everything to be perfect.

And maybe it was perfect.... At least until Taehyung was not in front of me because as soon as I saw him standing there, looking so beautiful, all my words flew out of my mind.

No prepared speech could ever express what I feel for him.

I've already given Taehyung my heart, and my soul is devoted to his smile. I just wanted to be with him, to make him mine forever. I was a nervous wreck, and I stuttered so badly while asking him to marry me. But Taehyung's tears of happiness when he said yes made my heart swell with joy.

And can you believe it? He wanted to marry me as soon as possible too! My heart almost burst with love and excitement. I promised him that we would get married very soon, and I'll do everything in my power to make it happen.

Oh, and the surprise with the puppy, which Taehyung named 'Yeontan,' was priceless! Taehyung's expressions when he saw the little furball were just magical. His eyes twinkled like stars, and his smile brightened up the whole room. I couldn't have asked for a better reaction. I'm so glad I could make him happy.

I can't wait for the day when Taehyung will be my husband. I want to cherish every moment with him, protect that beautiful smile, and be there for him through thick and thin.

As I say goodbye to you for tonight, dear diary, I admit that I am indeed a fool in love. Crazy, head over heels in love with Kim Taehyung, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

With a heart full of love and joy,

Jungkook