Diary entry 7

May 30, 2018

Dear Diary,

Today was a day I wish I could erase from my memory, yet it's etched in my heart with painful clarity. Taehyung finally returned to the office after that whole week, but the happiness that should have filled my heart was overshadowed by the heartbreak that followed.

He walked into the office, looking as charming as ever, and my heart skipped a beat at the sight of him. He was wearing a lemon coloured tee shirt with white jeans and sneakers. Trust me Diary, every time i think about it, I feel like every colour in this world is made for him. His can compliment any dull colour and bring it to life.

His black hairs as always were falling over his face and that boxy smile that sends an arrow across my chest every time he smiles was ever present on his beautiful lips. I wonder if someone has out the galaxies in his eyes. They always shines the brightest.

His deep voice sounds so soothing. It can provide calmness to anyone in the most worst situations. I forgot to blink. I was seeing him after so many days, i felt like I wanted to carve his features on the walls of my memory.

No matter how hard i try, I will never be able to pen down just how beautiful Kim Taehyung is.

I was so happy to see him again but the joy quickly turned to anguish as he introduced the boy by his side, who I haven't noticed until then, as his boyfriend.

How can Taehyung's choice be so tiny? I mean he is just some shortie who can't reach my shoulders properly, neither he is as handsome as me and has those dirty blonde hairs.

I expected better from Taehyung.

What? Don't look at me like that!  When his fashion sense is so amazing, how i expect from him to love any roadside romeo who laughs with his eyes closed?

I tried not to but it felt like my world had come crashing down in an instant.

My mind struggled to process the words he spoke, and my heart felt like it was being torn apart. I forced a smile on my face, trying to hide the pain that threatened to spill over. My colleagues congratulated Taehyung, happy for him, and subtly observing me.

They must know that I was heartbroken.

As the day went on, I continued to play the part of the supportive coworker, engaging in conversations and laughing along, all while my heart ached. Inside, I was jealous and heartbroken, yearning for a different reality where I could be the one by his side.

Every glance at them together felt like a knife to my chest, and I couldn't bear the thought of witnessing their affection. But I couldn't walk away, couldn't escape the agony that engulfed me. So, I buried my true feelings deep within, putting on a brave face, and pretended that everything was okay.

It's hard, Diary, to watch someone you care about, someone who has become the love of your life, be happy with someone else. I want to be happy for Taehyung, but my own heartache blinds me, making it difficult to see beyond my pain.

In moments of solitude, I find myself shedding tears that I must hide from the world. I don't want to burden my friends or colleagues with my feelings, so I cry in secret, allowing the tears to wash away some of the pain.

I know I must come to terms with the reality of the situation. Taehyung's heart belongs to someone else, and I can't change that. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but I must find a way to move on, even if it feels like an impossible task.

For now, I'll keep my distance and try to heal my broken heart. I'll cherish the memories we shared and the laughter we had, even if it's bittersweet. And maybe, one day, I'll find the strength to love again, to open my heart to someone who sees me the way I saw Taehyung.

But until then, I'll keep this pain hidden behind my mask of smiles, pretending that I'm okay, even though my heart feels heavy with the weight of unrequited love.

With a heavy heart,

Jungkook

_________

Am feeling bad for Jungkook. 🥺

Anyways... Do votes and comments and don't forget to share your thoughts. See you soon