Diary entry 51

October 17, 2019

Dear Diary,

Oh, the view from our cottage is simply breathtaking! The lake shimmering in the sunlight, nestled between the mountains on either side of the cottage, is a sight to behold. It feels like we're living in a fairytale, and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful setting for our vacation.

We moved into the cottage today, and Taehyung and I are absolutely in love with this place. The serenity of the lake and the lush trees behind the cottage make it a perfect spot for a picnic. In fact, we've decided to camp outside by the lake tonight and watch the stars twinkling in the clear sky.

I have planned to tick off three wishes from his bucket list.

Watching sunset together.

Stargazing together.

And maybe watch sunrise together. It's not is his wishlist but who cares until we are with each other....Right?

This morning, we had a light breakfast, and I suggested going out for lunch, but Taehyung insisted on cooking something healthy for me. His care and concern for me brought tears to my eyes, but I hugged him tightly and told him how much I love him. His love for me makes each moment even more special.

Taehyung said he loves it when i randomly hugs him and tells him that I love him so much. He finds it romantic and intimate but he doesn't know that every time i feel pain in my chest, I hugs him close to my chest and declare the love weak heart holds for him thinking that it may be the last time.

I couldn't push back the thought even when I want to spend these few days happily. What if I don't get the chance again to hug him?

To hold my husband and tell him that how much I love him.

Ah! Why am i thinking about it again? Let's talk about something else.

It's still early noon and we have all the time so we decided to tick one thing off Taehyung's bucket list - writing a letter to a loved one before going out for camping. Taehyung sat down with a pen and paper, leaning onto the foot of the couch, looking absolutely adorable. I sat across from him on the bed, watching him intently with a pen and paper in my hands as well as he thought about what to write.

As he scribbled away, my mind wandered back to the reality of the disease I have. But I quickly pushed those thoughts away and focused on Taehyung, pouring all my love into that moment. I want to make each moment with him count, creating memories that will last forever.

I didn't know for how long I was staring at him because Taehyung come up hiding the letter he has written to sneak into mine. I hid it from him too, how could i have shown him when i haven't written anything.

He was whining all cute and loveable so i just kissed that pout away. I love how he melts into my warmth.

Taehyung has written a letter to me. It was so beautiful. He has written how he is happy to have me in his life and find himself lucky to have someone like me as a partner. As I read that letter, I couldn't hold back my tears.

Taehyung has written how he wanted to spend not only this but all his lifes with me. He imagined a day when both of us will be old and weak but still happily holding each other's hand as we will be out to have a walk in some other part of the world where it will be snowing.

I am becoming greedy again. It was so hard to accept the fate for me but now when Taehyung has shown that beautiful dream to me, I wanna fight with the destiny.

I want to live that day where I will be contented looking back at the years of love we must have lived walking with Taehyung beside me on a snowy evening.

Taehyung also wanted to read my letter. He asked who i have written and I said it was for Jimin. He became so mad at me. It was adorable. I had to follow him like a puppy all day to earn his forgiveness. It all became more fun when Yeontan decided to follow Taehyung along with me.

How could Taehyung resist two cute creatures??

This vacation is everything I ever wanted - spending time with Taehyung in the most beautiful place, surrounded by love and happiness. I wish this moment could last forever, but I know I have to cherish every second of it.

I'll keep you updated, dear diary, on all the beautiful moments we share here in this magical place.

With love,

Jungkook