Diary entry 35

June 30, 2019

Oh, dear diary, today has been one of those days where I feel like the universe is conspiring against me! I'm here in my room, all alone, while Taehyung is watching some silly movie with my parents. I mean, seriously, why does everyone want to keep my beautiful husband away from me?

I regret coming to Busan now. All I wanted was to spend some quality time with Taehyung, but it feels like everyone is determined to keep him away from me. Yeontan, my parents, and now this movie – they all seem to be in a conspiracy to steal my Taehyung!

You know what, diary? Taehyung and I have watched that movie hundreds of times, and right now, all I want is to take him to my room and cuddle him to sleep. But no, the universe has other plans.

When I told Taehyung that I was feeling sleepy, my parents chimed in, saying I'm not a kid anymore and can sleep by myself. Can you believe it? My own parents are betraying me and taking Taehyung's side! It's like they want to steal him away from me too.

I thought Taehyung would come running to me, realizing that I need him and that spending time with his handsome husband is way better than some dumb movie. But alas, my heart broke when he chose to stay with them instead.

I can't help but think that one day, Taehyung will regret not giving me enough time and attention when I'm gone to a place where he can't reach me. Dramatic, I know, but these thoughts are plaguing my mind.

Will he miss me if i disappear for a few days? Ah! Why am i even thinking about it??

We could have gone to the terrace and stargazed together, with me hugging him from behind, feeling his warmth. But no, that's not happening because my parents and that movie are more important.

I don't have anything else to do now, so I guess I'll just go to sleep. Maybe in my dreams, I can have Taehyung all to myself, even if it's just for a little while.

Sigh, I hope tomorrow is a better day. Until then, sweet dreams, dear diary.

With a dramatic and whiny heart,

Jungkook