Diary entry 41

August 1, 2019

Dear Diary,

It's a dark and silent night, and I find myself lost in the labyrinth of my thoughts. Taehyung is sleeping peacefully beside me, unaware of the turmoil raging inside me.

I envy his tranquility, his ability to find solace in slumber. But for me, sleep is a distant friend, eluding my grasp as my mind races with fear and uncertainty.

Tomorrow is the day I will receive my reports, the verdict that could change everything. The dread is suffocating, and I can't help but wonder: what if those reports bear the same grim news? What if my hopes, fragile as they are, shatter like glass? The uncertainty is eating me alive , and I feel helpless against the tide of fear.

Is there a way, Diary, to quiet my restless mind, to silence the thoughts that threaten to drown me? I'm not ready to face the possibility of leaving this beautiful place just yet. There are still so many dreams I want to fulfill, so much love I want to give to my husband. We've barely scratched the surface of our love story, and I refuse to accept a tragic ending.

I want to live more, to breathe in the beauty of each day, to watch the sunrise with Taehyung by my side, to hold him close and make more memories together. I'm not ready to bid farewell to the laughter, the joy, and the love that has filled my life since Taehyung entered it.

But the future remains uncertain, and that's what frightens me the most. I cling to hope, to the belief that somehow, fate will smile upon us,granting us more time to cherish each other. I pray for a miracle, for a twist in destiny that will allow me to stay in Taehyung's arms for years to come.

As the night drags on, my thoughts consume me, weaving a web of apprehension and longing. I wish I could quiet the storm inside me, find a moment of peace amidst the chaos. But until then, I'll hold onto Taehyung, his presence a reassuring anchor in this tempest of emotions.

Tomorrow will come, and with it, the truth. I'm scared, Diary, but I will gather my courage to face whatever lies ahead. For now, I'll watch Taehyung sleep, memorizing every curve of his face, every detail that makes him uniquely mine.

Please, universe, grant us more time, more moments of love and happiness. Our story is just beginning, and I'm not ready to see it end in sorrow.

With trembling hands and a hopeful heart,

Jungkook