Chapter 15: Moody Beast

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{MOODY BEAST}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
______________________________________
♡♥♡♥♡

"So.." I cleared my throat before trying to make conversation with the stern demon walking alongside me.

"Shut up." He immediately ruined my willingness to talk.

I huffed as I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Now that you told me to shut up, I'll do the exact opposite just to spite you." I smirked.

He sent a heavy glare my way which caused a shiver to run down my spine.

"Why are you always so pissed off?! Did you not get your beauty sleep?"

"I did not get a satisfying meal.. Willing to be my treat?" He countered.

"...no, I'm not tasty.."

"Have you tried?" He smirked, amused.

"Well, no but I just know."

He hummed, concluding the conversation.

But I wasn't done yet.

"Say, Leon.." He gave me an uninterested look, which I ignored. "How did you meet them?" I asked, referring to the other two.

He didn't say anything for a few minutes, giving me the impression that he won't tell. But I was left surprised when he actually replied.

"I'm one of the oldest demons here... I had met Kian nearly a thousand years after I was trapped here.." He started.

"He was so fucking clueless, it was actually funny." I frowned as he made fun of the Charmer.

"While wandering around, figuring what to do and where to go, he saw me. He had given me that big relieved smile as he approached me, bubbling with excitement." Leon's face took a more fond look as he continued.

"I told him to fuck off and leave me alone but he was such a stubborn son of a-" He coughed as he corrected his sentence upon noticing the unimpressed look on my face.

"Anyway, he didn't leave my side for a minute, hell bent on becoming my friend." He rolled his eyes before sighing.

"I just took him in when he still hadn't left me for almost a year-"

"Hold on! A year?! You ignored him for almost a year?!"

"Yeah.. No matter how much I threatened to end him and no matter how many scars I left on his pretty face and body, he was so bloody persistent." He scoffed.

"But of course, his Charmer powers healed him everytime... As he was a new demon then, it had taken quite a while for him to recover... It still hurt him like a motherfucker though." Leon grinned sadistically.

What a sicko.

"Why didn't you just kill him then?"

But wait.. A demon can die? Well, that's new information.

"That's something I was never able to understand... I just couldn't find it in me to kill him... Just like how I can't bring myself to kill you.." He muttered something at the last lowly to himself which I couldn't hear.

"And Cassius?" A soft smile appeared on my face at the mention of the Shadow's name, which Leon noticed.

"Kian had brought him to me. He'd saved that weakling from some other pathetic demons who were bulling him or something."

"I don't know how it happened but.. I just started caring for those dumbfucks... Only I'm allowed to hurt them and if anyone else tries to cause even a single scratch on their bodies, I lose my shit." He growled dangerously.