Chapter 20: Warming Up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{WARMING UP}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
______________________________________
♡♥♡♥♡

When he said that he wanted to pamper me... I never expected this.

How did I even end up like this?

Now changed into a more comfortable clothing of my grey tank top and black shorts, I find myself sitting on the Charmer's lap as he sat on my bed, back pressed against the headboard.

His muscular arms were tightly wrapped around my stomach and my back was resting against his chest. He was nuzzling his head in my hair, enjoying himself a bit too much.

In my hands and lying around me on the bed were a ton of different chocolates and candies of all variety as I happily continued munching on the chocolate in my hand.

"You're so soft and squishy. Your skin is so warm against my touch. Now that you're in my hold, I don't feel like ever letting go." He sighed, moving his head away from my hair and instead leaned in closer to my neck, his breath sending shivers down my spine.

"Your beauty makes me wanna worship you, (Y/N)..." I stilled and stopped chewing on the chocolate when I felt his soft lips make contact with my skin.

"Kian.." I could feel my entire face burning, my heart was fluttering in my chest like crazy.

No one has ever touched me like this.

I so badly wanted to tell him to stop, wanting to move away from him but another, spoiled part of me was liking his gentle touches a little too much.

Craving more, wanting more, needing more.

"Yes, my beauty?" He whispered, his smooth voice leaving butterflies in my stomach.

"What are you doing?.." I asked out in a breathless whisper when he started to trail feathery kisses down the side of my neck, stopping at my collar bone.

I subconsciously tilted my head to the side, giving him more space.

"Treating a queen how she should be treated.." I barely noticed his hand lifting my tank top up, sliding his hand underneath to rub his thumb over my flesh.

The chocolates were long forgotten as I found myself getting lost in his gentle touches.

"We shouldn't do this.." I voiced out.

He parted his lips, moving his tongue out as he licked his way around my neck, making my insides feel like bursting.

"If you want me to stop, just tell me and I will." He promised, moving his face away to give me space to think.

His hand which was under my tank top was now travelling upwards to reach my ribs as he rested his chin on my shoulder, holding me tenderly.

"This is wrong.. But I don't want you to stop.."

What the hell is wrong with me?! It feels like my system is completely messed up.

Author, please, fix my functioning.

"Why is it wrong?" Kian asked with a frown.

"It's not like we've known each other for long.. There's still so much I don't know about you.." My hands rested on his arms which were holding me captive. My heart was beating like never before. These new feelings that I am feeling.. I've never felt like this.

"But you know me enough to risk your life for me." He said in such an innocent way that I just felt like hiding my face on his chest and never leaving his side.