Chapter 25: Reece

~~~~~~~~
{REECE}
~~~~~~~~
______________________________________
♡♥♡♥♡

"And why's that?!"

Leon scoffed out a laugh, "These useless fucks won't let you live in peace. They're seeking help from the Shaman and I bet that bastard will use you as bait to trap these idiots again." He said while referring to the other two demons in the room.

"But I can't just leave my house like that! And how the hell will I live in a cave?!" My eyes widened upon that realisation.

"Cave?" Kian's confused voice mumbled from behind me.

"Yeah? You guys live in a cave, right?" It was my turn to get confused.

"Why the fuck would we live in a cave, you dumbass?!" Leon asked with an unimpressed scowl.

"How else do you live in a forest-"

"First of all, get dressed." Leon interrupted me as he got up to leave the room, dragging the Shadow, who had now transformed back into his human form with him.

"Oh.. Are you getting distracted?" I smirked.

He blushed.

"Shut up." He growled and left the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Leon.. I can walk.. Please stop dragging me.." Cassius' muffled voice said as he pleaded to be released from the Beast's hold.

"You guys don't live in a cave?" I turned my head to look at the Charmer who was quick to wrap both of his arms around my waist as he pulled me to his chest, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"No, darling. We live in a proper house... I think you still need a lot to learn about demons."

"How did you get a house in a forest?"

"There have been houses in the forest since this town wasn't just a town but a kingdom." He informed.

"Those must be pretty old then.."

"But they're strong and durable."

"So-"

"Darling, you'll be living with us... Save some questions for later..." He kissed my cheek before pulling away from me.

My face felt hot and I found myself staring at the Charmer's back. I have started gaining these weird feelings around him lately...

My stomach fills up with butterflies everytime he smiles at me or whenever he touches me. Those sparkly amber eyes of his are something I have started craving to see more oftenly. I feel so relaxed and comforted everytime I hear that smooth voice of his.

His touches.. They make me feel so alive.

He makes me feel so alive..

"(Y/N)?" I snapped out of my thoughts when he waved a hand in front of me.

I cleared my throat, averting my eyes away from him in embarrassment at what I was just thinking.

Get a grip, idiot!

"Are you okay, baby?" He kept a hand on my cheek, moving my head so that I was now staring right into his eyes.

Can he stop with those nicknames?!

"Yeah.. Fine.. I'm.. Fine.. Very fine.." I didn't even understand what I was muttering. It felt difficult to think straight when he was looking at me so intensely.

***

"I know you don't want to leave your grandma's house but for now this is what's better for you, (Y/N)." Mr. Richards tried convincing me.