Chapter 28: Gone Forever

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{GONE FOREVER}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
______________________________________
♡♥♡♥♡

A/N: I do not put warnings at the start of the chapter because I have already stated them at the beginning of this book. So writing them again and again at the start of every chapter seems pointless to me because you know what you got yourself into.

Anyways, long chapter ahead:
______________________________________

"I-I'll just.. Just.. Sit here by this tree with my back facing you..." The sheepish mumble came out from the Shadow's mouth in such a low voice that I barely caught onto what he said.

"You can join me if you want~" I said just to tease him some. He gets flustered so easily that I can't help but pull his leg.

Getting him to come here to the pond with me instead of letting Kian take charge was a task.

Kian was too excited and Cassius was too shy to lead me here.

"Charmer, I'm not going with you." I huffed, repeating myself for the third time.

"But why not, darling?" He whined. "Are you nervous that something might happen between us~" He said suggestively, running a long slender finger down my arm sensually.

"No, you perv." I rolled my eyes, feeling a bit flustered to picture such a scene in my mind as I moved away from him.

"Are too." He smirked in satisfaction, leaning back on his seat as he let his gaze wander all over my body.

"Cassius. You are coming with me and that's the end of it." I gave a side glance to the Charmer as I got up to grab the Shadow by his arm and started dragging him outside, ignoring his madly blushing cheeks and reddened ears.

"Uh...n-no.. (Y/N), I-I-" Cassius fell into a babble of nervous nonsense, trying desperately to form sensible sentences but only failing miserably.

I kept a hand on his shoulder, freezing him up. "Relax, Cassy. I was just messing around with you." I giggled.

"O-oh.. I-I.." His bashful features only made me smile wider, providing me with an indescribable warmness in my heart at his innocence. The way his eyes moved frantically, moving from my face to the ground and back at me only to find focus somewhere else.

Those adorable blushes that dust over his cheeks to accentuate his features to make them look even more pleasing to the eyes.

"You know... I find this nature of yours to be so adorable." I said in a gentle voice, sincere with my words.

"You-you do?" Cassius appeared shocked after hearing that. His wide eyes and the profusely reddening tip of his ears just made me want to squish him in my arms and never let go.

"Yes, you silly Shadow!" I exclaimed.

"It's so.. You! Your cute blushes and nervous rambles are the things I like the most about you. About how you respect my boundaries and just respect me as an individual." I smiled fondly.

"My grandma once told me.. That the purest form of love you can give someone is respect.. " I let my voice be turned into a whisper, trying not to cry upon thinking about my granny.

Shaking my head, I then let out a chuckle, "You don't know Cassius.. But.. The first time I had seen you.. Your presence had made me feel so relieved.." Cassius tried to contaim it, he really did, but that bashful smile still overtook his features, making him even more ethereal when we add that blush of his in the equation too.