Chapter 30: Leon's Terror

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{LEON'S TERROR}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
______________________________________
♡♥♡♥♡

"You were wrong."

"What for?!"

"You had told me that the Shaman knew the truth about the curse on the day when you revealed everything to me. But Zeph didn't know..." Leon's snappy eyes narrowed in realisation to what I was saying.

"Strange.." He mumbled.

"Anyway... He said that he'll find a way to stop the curse." I sighed, already feeling tired from walking so much.

After Mr. Richards and Zeph had left back for the town, Kian and Cassius arrived home.

Empty handed.

I wasn't much concerned as I was already full after making myself a sandwich from the ingredients that Cassius had stolen from the town or got for me from my house.

But the demons needed raw meat. That too, as fresh as it could be.

A strange amusement formed in my heart when Leon was fuming with rage at the 'uselessness' of his demon companions. Seeing him angry at them or even at me is just so funny to me.

But I guess getting on his nerves isn't something only I found joy in because Kian was just fueling his anger. It eventually got so bad that they were at each other's throats, about to go all out and progress into an ugly fight.

It was then when Reece whined about being hungry, that Leon sighed.  Ignoring the Charmer, he grabbed my arm and started to drag me along with him to go on a hunt.

And here we are now.

"Yeah right, he will." He scoffed.

"Why are you so pissed off at him? He wasn't the Shaman who cursed-"

"So what?! He is his decendant! They're all to blame!" Leon huffed.

"How many generations of the Shaman family have you spent hating?" I chuckled.

"Shut up."

"Hey! You were the one who dragged me here with you!" I poked his muscular arm. "Care to tell me, why?" I raised an eyebrow. It wasn't as if he'd need my help in this hunting. What help would a human like me offer to this beast anyway? He was more than capable to take down at least ten demons all at once on his own.

"So that you get used to the bloodshed." He simply replied, glancing at me from the corner of his eyes to spectate my reaction.

"Used to..?" I gulped, slowing my footsteps.

Leon led out a humourless chuckle. "It'll only get worse from here on, (Y/N).."

***

"How much more do I have to walk?!" I whined, clinging onto Leon's sleeve, much to his great annoyance.

"Stop whining. We have to walk unless we find a prey." He growled, yanking his arm away from my reach. Walking faster, he strained his ears to catch any form of noise as his eyes expertly zoomed around to find even the slightest bit of movement.

I huffed and crossed my arms as I silently followed behind him. If I was this big of an inconvenience, why bring me along then?!

I can seriously never truly understand this dude. His moods change faster than I can blink.

As I was engrossed in my thoughts of cursing the hell out of him, I was suddenly hit by an amusing idea. A devious grin formed on my lips when I decided to put it in action.