Intro

WARNING :

This book contains adult language, subject matter including drugs, violence that may disturb you. If you hate toxicity, disturbing situations, dark triggers and excessive violence please don't read this story!!! This story is only for 18+ audiences!!!

***

If you start loving someone from deep down your heart, you will stop caring about the hurts, miseries, anguishes and traumas that he/she once caused in your life. You'll even be ready to sacrifice your own life for him/her. Love can change your miseries and traumas into peace and happiness, love can change an emotionless monster into a lover man.
If you don't want to love or don't want to be loved, then you won't even realize where, when and how you fall in love. Love can destroy you within a blink, love can be your biggest trauma and love can even kill you with no mercy.

<3

"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear.

He brushed his nose on my neck and then my hair like he was smelling my body and my hair. I stopped breathing and started wiggling.

"H-how do you know my name? W-Why am I here?" My voice came out as a mere whisper.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you from the moment I laid my eyes on you. Fuck, you looked so fucking sexy in that outfit." He said in a husky tone. His hands fell on my waist and grabbed it so tightly that I could tell it would leave a mark.

Natalia Rauf, a simple Bengali girl, lived in a town like many middle class decent families of Bangladesh. She had a beautiful and peaceful life with her family and friends.

But her peace and happiness turned into miseries and traumas when the most wanted ruthless psycho killer from Italy came in her life.

Stay with the adrenaline pumping, adventurous and romantic journey of a highschool girl and a criminal till the end.
______________________________________________________

[ PLEASE DON'T STEAL MY IDEAS!!! ]

©All rights reserved

©2023 All right reserved

▫️Disclaimer: This story may contains grammatical mistakes and inappropriate words. I'm not English so please don't judge me!!!