9. You're Mine, Angel (Violence)

Nicolas Ricci :

One week ago...

The smell of blood and rotten meat hit my nostrils when I entered the underground cell of the warehouse in the jungle of Monpura town. I turned left and walked into a dimly lit cell when I saw Stephen, my mate and best friend were standing in front of a beaten man with my two other mates Victor and John.

Blood dripping out of his cuts and bruises made him head to toe smeared with crimson blood, hands cuffed, lying on the floor. His face was almost unrecognizable and he was barely breathing.

"Is he alive?" I looked at Stephen and scrunched my eyebrows.

"Yes. He won't die this early." Stephen chuckled.

"Did he opened his mouth?" I asked again.

"I wish this motherfucker was mute." John scoffed.

I slowly walked towards him and sat down in front of his lifeless body. He slowly opened his bloodshot eyes as he savvy my presence.

"Hello, Sheeran."

I whispered in a cold shivering tone that echoed through the small cell and gave him my notorious sinister smirk. His eyes went wide and fear was clearly visible in his hazel eyes.

"Tsk. Tsk. Look what you've done to him, guys. Are you alright, young man?" I pouted at my mates then slowly lingered my fingers over his bruises and cuts.

He grunted in pain, coughed and spit out some blood as I harshly dug my nails into his cuts. My smile widened as I heard his howling when I dug my nails deeper.

"Stop it you mother fucker! I'm not gonna tell you anything!" He growled.

"Mmmm. A little fish got some nerve and tried to be a hero in everyone's eyes. But he forgot that there were sharks in the water and an eagle was flying in the sky, waiting for their prey." I stood up but the same sinister smirk was still plastered on my lips.

"Fuck you! I'll fucking destroy this gang. Just wait and watch."

"Oh yeah. As you wish, your majesty." John said sarcastically.

"Okay let's get started, shall we?" I titled my head and looked at Sheeran who now leaned back against the wall.

"Did you give that information to anyone?" I dropped the smirk and seriousness turned on my face.

"As I said, just wait and watch." It's his time to smirk.

"You are really annoying." Stephen sighed and shook his head.

"Maybe we should cut his legs first. What do you think, John? You're good at it." I looked at John, who gave him a devilish smirk.

When he heard that, his smirk faded away and his eyes went wide as he looked at us in horror. I chuckled and shook my head.

"You know I can give you a chance. Tell me everything. I'll let your lover or crush or whatever she is― go." I crossed my arms and smirked at him.

He froze as I mentioned the girl he had a huge crush on but that girl didn't like him that much. His eyes were glistening with fear, panic and terror because I knew I hit him to the weak spot.

"No please. Don't. She's innocent. She doesn't know anything about my work stuff and she is not even my girlfriend. She has nothing to do with this matter. Don't kill her, please." His voice was trembling with fear that made me chuckle in amusement.

"Wow, this journalist turns out to be a lover boy then. Don't worry lover boy. I'll take care of your lady love." Victor chuckled and winked at him.

"You pervert!" He screamed.