22. You're My Queen (Mature)

"Oh my God! This is so beautiful!" I gasped looking at the Louis Vuitton skin colored heels.

"Take this. I'll match perfectly with the gown." Bella clapped her hands and grinned.

"Yeah. Okay." I giggled.

I bought an aqua colored awesome sleeveless evening gown from Chanel that had a long slit on the right thigh. Bella chose a black colored long sleeved gown while Eva purchased a red colored spaghetti straps gown.

It looked like it was going to be a big party.

"Now we're going to the lingerie section!" Eva cheered when we were done shoe shopping.

"Okay, okay." I giggled at her.

Bella and Eva again wrapped their arm around my shoulder and led me toward an expensive lingerie shop.

"Well, you two are holding me like I'm a one year old baby. I can walk on my own." I pouted.

"No, Miss Porcelain Doll. Nicolas said 'if you two fail to protect my angel, I'll break Romano's dick'. Now can I see my mate crying for her boyfriend's broken dick?" Bella laughed looking at Eva while Eva glared at her.

"Romano is Eva's boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yes and also Nicolas's best friend. You haven't met him but soon you'll." Eva replied and giggled.

"Look! This is so cute!" Bella grabbed a white lingerie set.

"It'll suit you, Bella." I smiled as well as Eva nodded.

A purple colored lingerie set caught my eyes. It had transparent bra cups and a soft thong as it looked so elegant. I grabbed it and put it in my basket for trial. Another lacy black lingerie set turned my attention. It had red rose embroidery designs on its bra cups and underwear. I also picked some sexy looking nightgowns and underwear sets.

When I picked the last pieces of a lingerie set and about to turn around two strong arms snaked around my waist and pulled me onto a hard stone like chest. I gasped in horror but immediately recognized the familiar sweet cologne.

"Nicolas?! What are you doing in a lingerie shop?!" I gasped and turned around.

"To see how my angel's doing." He shrugged and took a deep inhale, burying his hose in the crook of my neck.

For some reason I blushed hard, maybe thinking about a handsome, sexy criminal entered in a lingerie shop. But I rolled my eyes when I recall the incident back in Capaccio town. I looked around and saw Bella and Eva talking to John and another man. So, he wasn't alone.

"You have a great choice, tesoro." Nicolas murmured and raised an eyebrow, looking at the cart.

"Who is that?" I pointed at the unfamiliar person who was talking to Eva.

"Oh, that's Romano." He looked at the man and spoke. "Now let's get into the trial room and show me how these sexy lingerie would look on you." He smirked.

"What? You can't get in." I opened my mouth and then closed.

"Oh I can baby. Now let's go." He again raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Nicol―"

Before I could finish he grabbed my hand and grabbed all the lingerie by the other hand and practically shoved me inside the trial room.

"It's not fair!" I tried to push him but he was still as a big stone.

"Strip." He commanded.

"What? No! Get out of here at first." I crossed my arms on my chest and rolled my eyes.