1. The Dead Body On The Seashore

Loud roaring sounds of the clouds echoing throughout the busy town. Everybody was rushing to their destinations before the heavy rainfall. I was looking at the busy street and enjoying the mind blowing gift of nature, standing on my small balcony which was containing many flower plants. A few minutes later it started raining cats and dogs.

Cold breezes, the sounds of raining, and the wet smell of nature during rain is really amazing especially in the evening. It blows my mind, relaxes my body and nerves.

When soothing smells of roses and lilies hit my nostrils, I closed my eyes and took a deep inhale. Darkness was surrounding me but the only lights I could see were coming from the street and the lightning.

"Talia!" My mother's voice came from downstairs.

"Coming, mom!" I got up and walked downstairs.

I have such a typical strict, hot tempered and at the same time a very loving, caring mother. I got the exact same feature from my mother. Long dark hair that falls on the ass, dark eyes and flawless fair skin. Everybody says that I'm the younger version of my mother.

"Your granny finally agreed to visit the doctor. She is coming tomorrow morning and told me to book an appointment." Mom sighed.

"That's impressive, mom." I laughed.

"And I don't wanna hear any complaints from her about you. Be careful when she's here." Mom smiled tightly.

Well, my granny, my mother's mother never agreed to visit the doctor so we have to manipulate her in many ways. She thinks that she can heal without medicines and the doctors are useless. They just prescribed a bunch of medicines and that's why she became more weak.

She has even problems with everything we modern people do.

I had to wear a scarf when I went outside and had to wake up at 6 am in the morning, whenever she came to our house. Even mom and dad fear her grumpy mood. This old lady even hates my two best friends because she thinks they're impolite, irritating and foul.

But she loves us unconditionally. And actually I enjoy her grumpy mood.

"I don't do anything stupid. She always finds a problem in everything."

"Don't talk about her like this. She's your grandma. She does that because she is a cultural and pious woman and she's not used to living in the modern decade. Don't disrespect her. You know she loves us more than anything in the world."

"Yeah, I know. I'll be careful. I won't upset her anymore." I nodded.

"Good."

"You know you're more lazy than Nova's cat, Natalia." Ellerie scoffed.

Ellerie, six years old baby brother of mine who has a big smart mouth and a tiny figure. He has some weird habits like throwing things here and there when he gets angry, bringing things from neighbors house without telling them though they know it's his habit, wailing and screaming 'mom' for simple reasons.

"I'm not." I slightly pinched his cheeks.

"Don't touch me with your hands."

"Do you want me to touch you with my legs?"

"What! Mom!"

"Natalia!" Mom warned not to make him mad.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" I grinned.

"I told dad to bring chocolate ice cream and chocolate muffins only for me." He smirked.

"Then I'm gonna steal all of them from you." I grimaced.