31. Falling Into a Trap

I was both happy and excited when I realized I was finally free. I thought I would meet my family again when Fardinn told me we're going to rescue my parents next.

But a part of me was thinking about Nicolas. He definitely was so mad and pissed off. And he might have sent his men already to find me.

The last thing I remember was getting into a black car with Fardinn. Then everything went black.

Destiny is a real bitch.

I thought I was finally free but my destiny had another plan. It threw me into another trap.

When I opened my eyes, I discovered myself in a dimly lit basement. My hands were cuffed with two chains that were hanging from the wall. My head was throbbing in pain like it would explode at any moment.

The first thing I thought was Nicolas probably found me and cuffed me in his basement.

But I was damn wrong.

The basement door slowly opened, revealing Fardinn, Ryan and Delilah.

I couldn't believe my own eyes. It couldn't be real, right?

Ryan and Delilah laughed loudly at my reaction. Fardinn was dead silent, standing in a corner crossing his arms on his chest.

"Surprised, aren't you?" Ryan chuckled.

"Look, look. Lady love is far away from his lover boy." Delilah mocked and laughed loudly.

"Fardinn? Why? Is this some kind of ugly joke? Please let me go, I need to see my parents." My voice cracked but they seemed to enjoy my helplessness.

"Oh no, Natalia. We can't let you go. We've to keep you until your lover boy arrives and make a deal with us." Delilah gripped my chin harshly and gritted.

I felt like throwing up when her caked face came near my face.

"Fardinn, please! You promised me. Tell me it isn't true and it just a prank." I started crying.

"No, Natalia. It's true. Finally our plan succeeded." Fardinn spoke for the first time and smirked.

"What plan? What are you talking about?" I straightened myself and looked at them.

"Oh, Natalia. You're too innocent. But we had no other way. We had to use you. I'm not so sorry for that. Because you were always dumb." He chuckled.

"My dad and Delilah's dad were running an illegal business behind everyone's back. When they found out Nicolas' empire in the jungle two years ago, they decided to snatch that empire as their. But it was too tough. We had been planning for almost two years but failed every time because Nicolas was too powerful to even touch plus he has a powerful gang. Then we decided to send Delilah to his club everyday to seduce him but that didn't work until you came between us."

"That night we saw you in the club with Marjan and Reema. I was about to approach you then my eyes fell on Nicolas who was watching you from the balcony. The look in his eyes was clearly saying that he fell for you. I knew he would try to make you his at any cost. From then our main plan started and now here we're, almost successful."

"And about that tracker, that was the only way to reach Nicolas through you. You helped us in so many ways. Still you're helping us. Nicolas will surely come here to get you and then we will make the final deal. If he wants you then he has to give his territory to us. Thank you so much for helping us unknowingly." He finished with a big smile.

How low!

"You fucking low lives! How could you put my life in danger this way? No doubt you're as heartless as Nicolas. What a shame!" I gritted while my broken heart was breaking in million pieces.