16. Mr. Kinky (Mature)

Reaching his place, Nicolas called for more security guards around the house and doubled the security systems. He had made a few phone calls and left the house that night.

It had been two days but there were no signs of Nicolas and his friends. My mind couldn't jerk off that awful incident. The guard said they wanted Nicolas but it's quite impossible to kill him.

I finally managed to finish my dinner as I was so engrossed in my shadowy thoughts. The maid Laura totally ignored me these days and she seemed suspicious. But I mentally slapped myself for thinking hard about a maid's problem while I was struggling with my own problems. They're all Nicolas's people and they all are criminals.

Placing the dishes on the kitchen sink, I was about to move upstairs but the front door opened with a beep and crack sound. I walked into the living room and came face to face with Nicolas. He looked more pale, dark circles under eyes, messy hair and a tired look.

He looked at me blankly for a few seconds then walked past me upstairs. I looked at him confused. Shrugging mentally, I also moved upstairs and entered the bedroom. The shower was running, that means Nicolas was in the shower. So I quickly entered the closet and changed into a lilac night gown.

I let out a small scream as I turned around because Nicolas was standing a few inches away from me, hair wet and a towel wrapped around his hips.

"Did I scare you, tesoro ?" He raised an eyebrow.

"N-no." I huffed and ran my hand through my hair.

"I haven't seen you in these two days. And who the fuck were those people? You know, you almost killed me!"

"So you missed me. Hmm." He smirked and leaned forward, an inch away from my face.

"NO! Of course not! I didn't miss you." I scoffed.

"Let's see if you missed me or not." A sinister smirk appeared on his lips.

"W-what? What do―mmmhh!"

Before I could finish my words, he slammed his lips on mine and started kissing me hungrily. I couldn't control my stupid hormones as I started kissing him back. I didn't remember when he got access inside my mouth as his tongue was working brilliantly inside it.

A muffled moan escaped from my confined lips. I felt my legs become jelly so I wrapped my arms around his neck for support. His lips found their way to my neck. His every rough kiss and bite was sending electric impulses through my veins. His kisses and bites on my neck became rougher and I was sure it would leave brutal marks.

His large hand gripped my ass harshly and lifted me up, I yelped and wrapped my legs around his waist. Within a blink, he entered the bedroom, threw me on the bed and climbed upon my craving body.

After undressing me, he pushed my hands above my head and tied them up with a ribbon. My eyes went wide as I looked at his smirking face.

"What are you doing?" I tried to get up but he pushed me down.

Now I was lying only with my black bra and panties on. I gasped when he pulled out his black dagger from the hostler which was placed on the nightstand and started trailing down the cold metal on my hot skin.

"You're so sexy, fuck!" He rasped.

He cut my bra straps slowly through the dagger, looking into my eyes as the burning desire was sparkling into his hypnotizing eyes. My mind went hazy as I couldn't understand what was happening, the only thing I wanted to feel was the sinful pleasure.

After cutting off my bra straps, he abruptly turned me back on my stomach.

"Nicolas, what are you doing?! Let me go!" I gasped.