10. Forbidden Desires (Mature)

It had been five days since I last saw Nicolas, drank and mad. My daily routine was the same in these two days; waking up late in the morning, freshening up, taking breakfast alone, finding out opportunities to escape though it was totally impossible, attending lunch alone, sleeping, eating dinner alone and then sleeping again.

A female doctor named Amelie came to check-up on me and removed my bandage today. My bruises started to fade away but they were still hurting so Amelie told me to take those pills a few more days.

She warned me not to fight with Nicolas because it was an internal injury. If my head got hurt like this one or two times more, I would be in coma. She also told me to obey him because my parents were on his hostage and he could harm them anytime he wanted to. I asked her where were they but she didn't answer any of my questions.

Roaming around the house and sleeping hours after hours had became my main job. The maids were pretty mute whenever I asked them about my family and Nicolas's work stuff. Every night, after sobbing and crying until my eyes give up, I fell asleep.

I couldn't understand why he was keeping me like this and what was he going to do with me. It was like a useless, unreasonable and stupid obsession.

I took a deep breath and leaned against the balcony railing. The sun had almost begun to set, casting a reddish glow over the estate and deep woods as if it was a miraculous painting.

Feeling thirsty, I got downstairs and was surprised to meet a sobber Nicolas and his three friends; Victor, John and Steph. They were discussing something but when they saw me entering the kitchen, they stopped and looked at me blankly.

"Hi, Natalia. How are you?" Steph asked with a small smile.

"Fine. Thank you." I said calmly.

"I'm Stephen." He smiled again as he tried to talk to me but I just ignored him and gave him a small nod.

I looked at John and Victor who were looking at me and smirking. I frowned in annoyance and took a water bottle from the refrigerator, sipping on it I glanced at Nicolas from the corner of my eyes who was watching my every single move intensely.

"Come here, Natalia." He suddenly uttered in a cold tone that made me flinch.

"W-why?"

I honestly didn't want to beat up in front of his scary-looking tattooed friends but my mouth wasn't listening to my mind.

He glared at me in anger and annoyance as if he was gonna beat me right then and there. I quickly put down the water bottle on the kitchen counter and walked toward him. When I reached in front of him, he grabbed my wrist and yanked me so I sat on his lap emphatically.

"Don't make me angry, tesoro. You know the consequences won't be pleasurable." He whispered in my ear while his hands tightened around my waist.

I looked at his friends but they were chatting in a different language which I assumed was Italian and didn't pay any attention to us.

A few minutes later Anna and Lucy served us dinner. Nicolas took pasta, sandwiches and grilled butter chicken on his plate and held a spoon full of pasta in front of my mouth.

I was surprised and embarrassed understanding that he wanted to feed me in front of his friends and maids. Where were this coming from anyways? One second he was acting like the most careful man in the world and another second he was showing his real monster.

"Take it in your little mouth before I shove my dick inside it, laying you on this table in front of my men and maids." He vented in a stern tone that embarrassed me more and my cheeks heated up.