15. Bike Ride

Days turned into a week but my everyday routine was the same. My head was healing impressively well and my wounds started fading away but still sometimes I felt a slight headache.

In the week, Nicolas came home late at night everyday, sometimes with blood all over his body or sometime with angry bloodshot eyes and left home early before I woke up. There was no night when he hadn't fucked me. He fucked me so hard and rough in different positions untill he satisfied his dreadful desires then he would pull me onto his brick like chest and fall in deep sleep. Sometimes I wondered how he could sleep so comfortably with me as I could stab a knife on his chest anytime in his deep sleeping state for what he had done to me. After thinking more than an hour, I realized the reason. He knew I wouldn't kill him because my family was on his hostage.

The maid Laura started acting weird whenever she was around me these days. She stopped servicing me and barely talked to me. But Rosetta was very nice to me. Honestly, we became good friends in these seven days and undoubtedly she was great at cooking. Everyday she used to make different kinds of Italian dishes and desserts that were quite delicious. She told me that she was also the head maid of the house. The most peculiar thing was, I always found a motherly warmth whenever I was around her. Every morning, I and Rosetta spent hours walking in the garden and watering the plants. It had become our daily routine.

Mariano and Alexander, Nicolas's another man, never stopped flirting with me whenever they came to the house and I was tired of their ridiculous and irritating flirt. As much as I tried to ignore them and talk less, they made me more mad and I always ended up arguing and quarrelling with them. Stephen and Victor often came to the house with them but John was totally nowhere to be seen.

Moreover, the nature and the beauty of the lake helped me to stay on my mind. If it was an apartment in a city, I would be a mental patient right now. Though I liked this place and Rosetta, deep down I was nothing but a broken girl who was once pure, innocent and happy with her family. My tears and the inner bleeding of my heart had been drying due to this continuous tactic torture.

"You don't have to worry about this sudden headache. It will be gone very soon. Just take these pills for another week." Amelie said while packing her stuff.

When I told Nicolas about the headache, he informed Amelie and she came today to check-up on me.

"Is there any serious internal injuries?" I asked.

"It was a serious injury, Natalia. There was internal bleeding inside your head and the injection and pills I gave you helped to heal you. You could've gone to a coma. But you're too lucky." She explained with a sigh.

"Stop making him mad and stop letting him hurt you. If you kept acting like this and disobeying him, he'll definitely end up killing you. You're mature enough and you know very well what is good for you. Obey him and wrap him into your fingers. He'll definitely let your family go and give you freedom willingly. But don't ever try to escape." She sighed.

"Are you here to brainwash me? He told you to do that, didn't he? So everybody here is worshipping him. Nice." I chuckled dryly.

She sighed again and shook her head.

"No, he didn't. And we're not worshipping him. We just follow his lead because he's our leader and most importantly he's our friend, we're a family."

"And he didn't send me here to brainwash you. Again, if he tried, I wouldn't come here and utter a single word because I've some work to do and I've no time to help him with some stupid obsession. I just told you the truth. It's your decision to let him hurt you and your family or not." She smiled tightly and stood up.

Amelie was a tall, blonde girl in her late twenties. She had a perfect body with perfect curves and flawless skin.

"Wait. Please tell me where they are. I beg you. I want to see them. I miss my little brother. Are they alright? Nobody is telling me anything. Please." I sniffed, tears sparkling in the corner of my eyes.