4. The Giant Cockroach

"What?! You mean he touched your vagi― "

"Shut up! Stop screaming!" I whisper-shouted at Reema through my gritted teeth.

We were standing in our locker room. I told my two stupid best friends about last night and now they were screaming their hearts out.

"Hell, Natalia! He squeezed your ti―"

"Reema!"

"I know you did enjoy that, didn't you?! Oh god!"

"Shut up! Of course not! It was a dream!"

"So you were horny, huh?" Marjan smirked.

"NO!

"Why the hell do such kinds of dreams not come during my sleep?"

"Oh no, you are such a horny bitch Reema!" I laughed loudly.

"Stop you two! Someone could hear us!" Marjan giggled.

"I think that was just a dream but what about the window. I clearly remember I locked it before sleep."

"Come on. Maybe you forgot to lock that window and it opened for heavy wind." Reema rolled her eyes.

"It's just a dream, Talia. Don't overthink." Marjan said.

"Yeah, you're right." I nodded.

But I couldn't brush off the anxiety. It felt real. I mean real like someone touched my cheeks, breasts, stomach and my vagina through my panties. God, it was so shameful. I tried to convince my brain and my mind that it was only a dream, nothing else.

"Natalia! You bitch! How dare you?!"

We heard a very angry voice as someone was storming toward us. We turned back and saw Delilah rushed into the locker room with Amrin and Sima.

"What? Why are you screaming?" I crossed my arms on my chest and frowned.

"I told you to stay away from my boyfriend! You met him yesterday behind the football ground, you shameless bitch!" She stood one inch away from me and shouted.

"Delilah, you're screaming without knowing anything. At first, ask your boyfriend why he wanted to talk to Natalia and then come to us." Reema uttered.

"I'm talking to Natalia. Who are you? Her babysitter?" She scoffed.

"You're passing your limits, Delilah. Stay away from us." I slightly pushed her back.

"How dare you touch me?! You fucking whore!" Delilah slapped across my face.

I was stunned and my mouth hung open as my hand automatically rubbed that place where the slap landed.

"What did you do?" I looked at her.

My blood was boiling and my breathing became fast in rage.

"You deserved it, slut." Amrin laughed.

Sima and Delilah also laughed loudly and clapped their hands.

"Natalia, are you okay?" Marjan and Reema hugged me.

"You bitch! How dare you slap her?!"

Before Reema could say anything else, I grabbed a bottle of juice from my locker which I bought this morning and poured it whole on Delilah's head.

"What the fuck?!" Delilah screamed.

"You deserved it." I smirked and clapped my hands with Reema's and Marjan's hands.

"You bitch! You messed up with the mayor's daughter! You'll regret it later! I'll make your life a living hell!" Delilah screamed and ran toward me.

But Amrin and Sima grabbed her arms and pushed her back.