3. Dream Or Real?

Tendency on forbidden stuff is a natural habit of human beings especially teenagers. We try to avoid them but sometimes curiosity grows inside us. Our mind tells us why don't you just try it for once? But our brain says it's forbidden. Don't think about it. And at the end of the day we choose our mind, our impetuosity. Most of the time we make huge mistakes by listening to our minds and we regret it later.

I was one of those kinds of eighteen year old curious teenagers. It's not like I had a huge propensity on forbidden stuff, I just wanted to have fun with my friends and I wanted to be free for a while. But right now I was feeling like I had made a mistake to go to that club.

It felt like his dangerous ocean blue eyes were still on me and watching me from everywhere. I couldn't help but think about him all the time.

I was lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. It was 7:30 in the morning. Last night I arrived home at 9 pm after a quick dinner in a restaurant.

My parents and granny didn't suspect me because Reema's toothpaste and toothbrush worked. I barely could sleep at night because whenever I closed my eyes I only saw him, his hypnotizing blue eyes and his dangerous smirk.

I got up lazily and headed to the bathroom. After freshening up, I threw myself into a loose navy blue shirt and black jeans. I brushed my long hair, braided it and put some lipgloss on my pink lips. I went downstairs and saw mom was making breakfast, dad was reading the newspaper, Mehmet and granny nowhere to be seen.

"You're awake so early today." Dad fake-widened his eyes.

"Yeah. Early rising is a good habit." I smiled tightly.

"Oh really? At least, give some credit to your granny." Mom chuckled.

"Mom.. " I groaned.

I ate my breakfast silently and then dad drove me school. My mood was kinda off today because of last night. I tried to shake off all the thoughts from my head but for some reason I couldn't.

"God, I hate physics. Was it very important to invent this subject?" Reema huffed.

"Yeah, of course it was important. Otherwise the modern world was impossible." I rolled my eyes.

"Ms Morales and Ms Rauf, you two are irritating the whole class. If you can't concentrate then you can get out of my class." Our physics teacher Mr. Kibria threw daggers on us.

"We're sorry. It won't happen again." We said together.

"I hope so. If it happens again then I'll complain to the principal and your parents. Understand?" We quickly nodded.

Delilah, Amrin and Sima looked at us and gave us a sly smile. I knew those bitches told him that we're whispering.

I swear I could grab their hair and slap continuously across those caked faces!

"Bitches!" Reema hissed under breath.

After the horrible physics class we came to the cafeteria as it was our launch break. We took the same bench from yesterday and started eating burgers.

"Why are all the problems chasing after us nowadays?" Reema sighed.

"Don't know. We couldn't have fun for those bitches." Marjan said angrily.

"I told you many students of our school goes there. But you didn't listen to me. Now look we're fucked up." Reema crossed her arms.

Here we go again. Their argument started so I laid my head on the table and closed me eyes.

"What?! You're blaming me now?! You're the one who wanted to go first! And we're not sure that they saw us!" Marjan fired back.

"Shut up. You told us how much fun in a club so I just wanted to explore."