6. Surprise!

Two days later....

We never know what is waiting for us tomorrow. Life is full of surprises. If we had a miraculous power to know as if something cruel is gonna happen the next day, we would become cautious and our life would be very easy.

If I had known this dangerous mysterious man was going to come in my life as a nightmare, I would've never gone to that frigging club.

Fardinn agreed to help us two days ago. He had sent some of his criminal friend to watch my home that night. But nobody seemed to show up, no cars, no men. Everything was clear. So Fardinn was thinking it was some random idiot messing around.

Fardinn promised me that he wouldn't involve his father or cops in this matter when I had requested him not to.

In those two days I had been acting like a predator's prey. Every time I jumped up when my doorbell rang or my mobile phone buzzed. It felt like he was coming, he was standing in front of my door and ready to take me away with.

I barely got out of my room. I neither could concentrate any shit since that day nor told my parents about it, thanks to that asshole.

Marjan and Reema came to visit granny yesterday but she again started telling ideal stories and lecturing them on how to become a polite and decent woman.

It was quite funny to see Reema and Marjan's reaction. They were sitting like status. But my grandma was blabbering the same wise quotes which she always tells.

School also went normal, no one had arrived at my school or chased after me these days.

I was a bit relaxed now though something didn't feel right. I still couldn't forget those dangerous ocean blue eyes that were dark and inflammable with pure lust and dominance.

Stormy wind was blowing outside. I closed my windows and balcony door then moved downstairs. Getting downstairs, I saw mom preparing dinner, granny was busy with knitting and Ellerie was playing with his teddy bear.

Mom made fish curry, boiled rice and vegetable salad. We all sat down on the table.

"Mom, where's dad?"

"He said he'll be late today, honey."

"Oh, okay."

We were about to dig in then our doorbell rang suddenly.

"You said dad will be late. Then who can come in this hour?" I asked my mother.

"Don't know. Maybe he finished his work quickly." Mom shrugged.

"It also could be aunty Hannah or Nova." Ellerie sang.

"Yeah you're right." I nodded.

"Coming!" I got up and walked towards the door.

I opened the door with a smile but my smile immediately vanished and my heartbeat dropped when my eyes met a pair of familiar ocean blue eyes.

The whole world stopped beside me when I looked into his hypnotizing eyes which were containing no emotions, they were just dark and soulless. A amusing sinister smirk lifted up in the corner of his mouth.

I quickly grabbed the doorknob and slammed it so that he couldn't come inside. But he was so fast, he placed his one hand on the door and shoved it forward powerfully, that caused me to fly and land two feet away from the door, on the ground.

"My my. We haven't had the pleasure to say hello again, and you're already closing the door on my face?" He amused that almost gave me a heart attack.

"Very bad, baby girl." He clicked his tongue and shook his head, that sinister smirk still plastered on his luscious lips.