24. BBQ Party in Bracciano

I groaned as the sun rays fell on my face, peeping through the large window curtains and bird's chirping sound ringing inside my ears. Adjusting my eyes with the lights, I slowly got out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and taking a warm long shower, I made my way downstairs, to the kitchen for lunch.

"Good morning, amore." Rosetta smiled teasingly.

"It's not morning, Rosetta." I rolled my eyes and sat on the kitchen counter.

"Don't make it a habit. Go to the table and finish the lunch." Rosetta put her hands on her hips and glared at me.

"Well, it's too late. It's become a habit already." I pouted then started eating the spaghetti Rosetta had made.

"Mmm. It's delicious. Will you teach me some Italian dishes?" I hummed and raised my thumb, earning a smile from Rosetta.

"Sure, why not? From when you want to start?" Her eyes lit up.

"From tomorrow? I guess." I placed my index finger on my chin and replied.

"Okay, bella." She giggled.

"Rose, do you have any idea about that pair of shoes which I was wearing that day when Nick brought me here from Capaccio town?" I asked Rosetta.

I almost forgot about that tracker for what Nicolas did to me back in Capaccio.

I had to find out where the tracking device was which Fardinn gave me that day in the coffee house. If my shoes were thrown away, they would never find the location of Nicolas's house and I would never become free as before. But I had to be so careful so that nobody find out about it.

"No, honey. They never arrived at this house and probably they were so dirty that the hospital nurses threw them away. But why are you asking about them? I'm sure Mr. Ricci gave you plenty of clothes and shoes." She frowned, looking at me.

Crap.

"Oh no, I was asking because I like that pair of sneakers." I chuckled nervously.

"Oh. But you can buy another one like that so stop thinking about it." She smiled and seemed like believe me.

After finishing my lunch, I went to the backyard swimming pool and sat on a chair. Thousands of questions were roaming inside my head but I had no answers of them.

Fardinn just gave me the tracking device, neither his cellphone number nor his address. And I'd already lost that device. They had barely ten percent chance to find me out.

I silently prayed that my shoes were in hospital, not beside the lake of Capaccio.

'Come down, Natalia. It will be okay.' I spoke to myself and exhaled sharply.

"Boooo!"

"What the fuck?!" I jumped off of my chair and screamed as someone suddenly boomed behind me.

I turned around and saw Bella and Eva laughing their hearts out.

"What's so funny? Huh?" I glared at them and put my hands on my hips.

"Well, your reaction." Bella laughed.

"You two are really crazy!" I sighed and rubbed my ass.

"We made a big plan! Yoo-hoo!" Eva clapped her hands together and sat on a chair beside me.

"What plan?" I snapped my head towards the crazy girls.

"We're going on a trip and having a BBQ party on a hill and so much fun, babe!" Bella started jumping and clapping her hands like a ten years old girl.